Post a reply

Re: Huading Nylon World Open Last 16 !!!!

Postby GJ

Wildey

Last time I checked the pockets are the same size for all players in the event

Well played Robbo :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

In the Race for the Tour Championship

Judd Trump
Ronnie O'Sullivan
Zhang Anda
Mark Allen
Gary Wilson
Mark Williams
Ding Junhui
Barry Hawkins
Tom Ford
Ali Carter

are now confirmed

Mark Selby
John Higgins

are the two players waiting for results

To Knockout Higgins Vafaei needs to Beat Ding or Players bellow to win the tournament

To Knockout Selby Vafaei to reach the Final and Kyren Wilson, Jackson Page, Elliot Slessor or Daniel Wells to win the Tournament

Basically say Kyren Wilson beats Hossain Vafaei in the Final.

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:Wildey

Last time I checked the pockets are the same size for all players in the event

Well played Robbo :hatoff:

Point i was making was when your game is Potting and Breakbuilding Robbo excel in if he misses balls and the frames go scrappy it dents his game. This season he either makes breaks or he loses there's no middle game at the moment.

Postby SnookerEd25

Yep, Robbo is a flat-track bully with no B-game. We’re all thinking it, Wildey the only one with the guts to say it <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

Dear Mags.

I`ll keep on rootin for you!,BUT!,you`re runnin outta chances mate!!!. >-(

After spanking Brecel 5 - 1,you end up gettin spanked one match later,by 5 frames 1!. :roll:

Hmmmm,hang on a min!.HF has a look at the Scoreing.Hmm,ok,i`ll let ya off for this match,cause Barry did make FOUR BIG breaks in a row against you. :-) It was,nt Barry BM,but it was still high scoreing from The Hawk.

Now then,lets have a look at what Ronnie did this morning. :chin:

WHAT!!!!,he lost 5 - 4!,not only that,but it was decided on the black!,Hoss won the decider by 1 point!.

Well,i did,nt expect that!.I thought that Ron was gonna give Hoss another Spanking!.

Well done then Hoss!. :clap: :happy:

Robbo,s back bein a Century machine!,He made three,one was a 140! in his 5 - 1 Spanking of Wakelin!.

Oh and another well done,this time to Jackson.He also made 3 Centurys and he sent Selbs packing!.