Post a reply

Re: Who should we have as this season's Watache Thread?

Postby SnookerFan

Prop wrote:We’ve already discussed it. You know the answer.

Same goes for World qualifiers, Milton Keynes next season, the Elizabeth line, burgers, bots and mods.

Who did we decide then?

All I remember is us saying that we can't unfortunately do Jimmy White.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:We’ve already discussed it. You know the answer.

Same goes for World qualifiers, Milton Keynes next season, the Elizabeth line, burgers, bots and mods.

Who did we decide then?

All I remember is us saying that we can't unfortunately do Jimmy White.

I can’t remember <laugh>

HC just mentioned in another thread that they’re announcing the qualifier line up today. If that’s the case, maybe do a poll as Judders suggests once we have the names?

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Snookerfan required to post a poll.

To be honest, I'm only really fulfilling the Watache Thread this year because everybody says it's tradition.

All that ends up happening is, we argue for ages as to who should have it, I pick the most popular and then everybody still tells me I picked the wrong person. Then you always get some idiot going; "Why don't we have a Ronnie one?" and I have to explain for the millionth time that it needs to be somebody who is entering in the first round of qualifying. That's what the bucking game is. <laugh>

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:

To be honest, I'm only really fulfilling the Watache Thread this year because everybody says it's tradition.

All that ends up happening is, we argue for ages as to who should have it, I pick the most popular and then everybody still tells me I picked the wrong person. Then you always get some idiot going; "Why don't we have a Ronnie one?" and I have to explain for the millionth time that it needs to be somebody who is entering in the first round of qualifying. That's what the bucking game is. <laugh>

Exactly!

Arguing and bickering, just like Christmas :-)

Postby SnookerFan

Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Exactly!

Let's have a Ronnie one.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Exactly!

Let's have a Ronnie one.

Meh.

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Michael Holt has been awarded a wildcard, hasn't he?

is that confirmed?

I thought it was, but it's not been mentioned in Wild's thread.

found an article that says:

"Those nine players are: Steven Hallworth, Florian Nuessle, Ross Bulman, Ian Martin, Michael Holt, Haydon Pinhey, Andrew Higginson, Michael Georgiou and Soheil Vahedi."

Postby Prop

The_Abbott wrote:
Prop wrote:I vote Holty.

If we pick Holt, we could then have a Oli Lines watache then a Hamilton watache then a Jimmy Robertson watache in Rd 1.

Not the most exciting...

Hmmm :chin: fair point

Postby SnookerEd25

The_Abbott wrote:

If we pick Holt, we could then have a Oli Lines watache then a Hamilton watache then a Jimmy Robertson watache in Rd 1.

Not the most exciting...

SO WHAT IS THE MOST EXCITING??? :grrr:

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerEd25 wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:

Not the most exciting...

SO WHAT IS THE MOST EXCITING??? :grrr:

Probably the Jimmy route!