Post a reply

Duelbits Tour Championship Ding Junhui v Kyren Wilson !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Friday 31st March at the Bonus Arena, Hull

The first of the Semi Finals Brings together Ding Junhui playing Kyren Wilson, the Last time they played was over 19 Frames at the crucible last year, with Wilson coming out a 10-8 Winner.

Both playing Well but something has to give with a place in the Final up for Grabs

DRAW

Click for Head to Heads

Overall Ding Junhui 6-9 Wilson
Main Tournaments Ding Junhui 4-6 Wilson
Multi Session Matches Ding Junhui 1-1 Wilson

ORDER OF PLAY

(Not Available in the UK)

OTHER BRODCASTERS

Re: Duelbits Tour Championship Ding Junhui v Kyren Wilson !!

Postby Juddernaut88

Hopefully Ding should be relaxed going into this game.
Of course there will be still be pressure on him as it's a semi final and I'm sure he would really love to win this but at least he goes into this match knowing he's a seed for the crucible no matter what happens today.

Postby HappyCamper

mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Imagine now that Ding has qualified for The Crucible automatically, he got drawn against Ryan Day in the first round.

Ryan Day hasn't qualified yet.

one could imagine he will.

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Imagine now that Ding has qualified for The Crucible automatically, he got drawn against Ryan Day in the first round.

Who, Ding?

I thought now that Day had lost, Ding was in the top-16?

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Who, Ding?

deary me.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Who, Ding?

deary me.

Oh sorry, he specifically said Ryan Day. rofl

In that case, I've no idea what point he's trying to make.

I know Ryan Day hasn't qualified yet, nobody outside of the top-16 has. Qualifiers hasn't started yet.

I just thought that, because we were supporting Selby over Day yesterday, so Ding would qualify automatically, it'd be a bit of a grudge match if Day qualified and had to play Ding in the first round.

I am not sure what pointing out that Day hasn't qualified yet achieves. I know that. It was saying "Imagine they had to play".
Last edited by SnookerFan on 31 Mar 2023, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:

He would be against a qualifier.

And Ryan Day, if he got there, would be a qualifier, wouldn't he?

Postby Womble

Did they say that this tournament carries ranking points? How is that fair if only eight people are allowed to play in it? That is more ridiculous than playing BO7s all the time. RANT. RAVE. :|

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Who, Ding?

deary me.

I know Ryan Day hasn't qualified yet, nobody outside of the top-16 has. Qualifiers hasn't started yet.

I just thought that, because we were supporting Selby over Day yesterday, so Ding would qualify automatically, it'd be a bit of a grudge match if Day qualified and had to play Ding in the first round.

I am not sure what pointing out that Day hasn't qualified yet achieves. I know that. It was saying "Imagine they had to play".

Ban Manty?

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Who, Ding?

deary me.

I dont know what point you're trying to make, I imagined Ding playing Ryan Day in the WC and felt absolutely nothing.

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:I dont know what point you're trying to make, I imagined Ding playing Ryan Day in the WC and felt absolutely nothing.

A point you could've made more concisely.

Pointing out that Ryan Day hasn't qualified yet achieved what exactly?

Hey. 1-0 SnookerFan.