Post a reply

Re: Duelbits Tour Championship Shaun Murphy v Robert Milkins

Postby mantorok

Iranu wrote:bucking HELL JILL

It’s @ITVSnooker, the same as always.

How can you not say that without tripping over your words?

Maybe she struggles to string words in general, although I’m sure I’ve heard her speak more coherently in other sports.

Postby Prop

Anyone else noticed that screwing through a bunch of reds doesn’t seem to work out very well for a lot of players these days?

I know these cloths are supposedly as reactive as they’ve ever been, but I’m sure about 15-20 years ago the white tended to fizz through the reds better :chin:

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:Anyone else noticed that screwing through a bunch of reds doesn’t seem to work out very well for a lot of players these days?

I know these cloths are supposedly as reactive as they’ve ever been, but I’m sure about 15-20 years ago the white tended to fizz through the reds better :chin:

Yeah, pretty sure you and I have spoken about it before. I wonder if the cloths are so thin now there’s not enough time for the reaction to take hold properly.

Postby lhpirnie

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:Anyone else noticed that screwing through a bunch of reds doesn’t seem to work out very well for a lot of players these days?

Yeah, pretty sure you and I have spoken about it before. I wonder if the cloths are so thin now there’s not enough time for the reaction to take hold properly.

Yes definitely some difficulty with certain shots. The table seems a bit slow. I don't know when they plan to re-cover, but I wouldn't be surprised if they just played the whole 7 matches with one cloth.