Post a reply

WST Classic last 32 !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Thursday 16th - Wednesday 22nd of March at the Morningside Arena, Leicester

With a Few last 64 Matches to finish the last 32 gets underway and its been carnadge for the Top players Neil Robertson, Mark Williams and Shaun Murphy bit the Dust but Kyren Wilson, Mark Allen, Judd Trump and John Higgins goes Forward at time of Writing Mark Selby was still involved in the Last 64 2-0 Down to Zhang Anda.

Who will progress in to the Last 16?

DRAW

Last 32
David Grace v Jamie Jones Jones leads 4-1
Gary Wilson v Cao Yupeng Wilson leads 2-1
Lukas Kleckers v Haydon Pinhey Never played before
Zhou Yuelong v Jackson Page Tied at 1-1
Judd Trump v Jimmy White Trump leads 5-0
Si Jiahui v Pang Junxu Pang Junxu leads 1-0
Hossein Vafaei v Scott Donaldson Vafaei leads 2-0
Lyu Haotian v Oliver Lines Lyu Haotian leads 1-0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Allen v Noppon Saengkham Allen leads 4-1
Stuart Bingham v Martin Gould Bingham leads 7-4
Xu Si v Ali Carter Carter leads 3-0
Anthony Hamilton v James Cahill Hamilton leads 1-0
Kyren Wilson v Tian Pengfei Wilson leads 4-1
John Higgins v Jamie Clarke Higgins leads 3-0
David Gilbert v Robbie Williams Gilbert leads 4-2
Daniel Wells v Mark Selby Selby leads 4-0

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: WST Classic last 32 !!!

Postby Wildey

Mark Selby needs to beat Daniel Wells to book his Spot in the Tour Championship Then its a 3 way tie Between Ding Junhui, Gary Wilson and Judd Trump for the last spot

Postby Womble

Did Ronnie pull out because of his tip. If so, that's something I've never heard of before. Duff cue, maybe. But duff tip?

Postby GeF

Minimum Break wrote:Then he miscued playing a right-handed shot and Jimmy clears up to lead 2-0

He may ask Ronnie for a new tip.

Postby Womble

Jimmy, Jimmy
Jimmy, Jimmy oh
Jimmy, Jimmy
Poor little Jimmy wouldn't let go

Go Jimmy. :happy:

Postby chengdufan

I was just thinking, Judd's later career may well mirror Jimmy’s. The Jimmy card will become the Judd card.

Postby The_Abbott

chengdufan wrote:I was just thinking, Judd's later career may well mirror Jimmy’s. The Jimmy card will become the Judd card.

he's playing his Trump card

Postby lhpirnie

chengdufan wrote:I was just thinking, Judd's later career may well mirror Jimmy’s. The Jimmy card will become the Judd card.

Of course. Basically the precedent has been set that any former World Champion will get a tour card for life. That's why snooker isn't a sport.

Postby The_Abbott

lhpirnie wrote:

Of course. Basically the precedent has been set that any former World Champion will get a tour card for life. That's why snooker isn't a sport.

When was Jimmy a world champion?

Postby SnookerEd25

lhpirnie wrote:

That is one of *myriad* reasons why snooker isn’t a sport (or a tinpot one at best) :sad:

Postby Juddernaut88

FFS Judd loses 4-2 how embarrassing! I actually had this horrible gut feeling he would lose. With the pressure of trying to qualify for the Tour championship and everytime the draw kind of opens up for him he doesn't take advantage!