Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Shoot Out !!!

Postby Andre147

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Didn't see as much of it this year as other years but it's always good to see different players, particularly younger players to the normal Top 16. For that I consider having it around a massive positive.

That's what this tournament all about at the end of the day. Shouldn't be a ranking event, but watching different faces that most people don't know can only be a good thing, and Leclerck is Belgian's next star.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Image

He'd better tell me who he is, so I can recognise him.

That is Jack Haig - a fine actor. :ok:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Image

He'd better tell me who he is, so I can recognise him.

That is Jack Haig - a fine actor. :ok:

rofl

Postby SnookerEd25

Chris Wakelin - snooker’s next superstar

Wakenation!!! :happy:

<ok>

Postby The_Abbott

LDS wrote:Congratulations to Chris Wakelin. If nothing else, this tournament almost guarantees the most unexpected winners.

also helps financially too. He had like 10k this year which is not enough so 50k in the bank for a few frames of snooker. Sign me up!!

I know its considered a cheap way of getting a ranking title but it is a ranking title whether we like it or not. I am sure this means more to Wakelin then it would if Williams or Murphy had won it.

Also good to see Holty back. Should never have dropped off and wouldn't have if the cheaters had been exposed earlier.