Post a reply

Re: Duelbits World Grand Prix Semi Finals !!!

Postby Iranu

LDS wrote:He's not in his prime any more & it's not unusual for snooker players to go into punditry while still playing and competing. Even Jack Lisowski was commentating recently.

Thing is Murphy’s about the same age as Robbo so he shouldn’t really be in decline (at least not steep decline).

He said in an interview with Hendon a few years ago if he ever went into punditry it would mean his career’s over.

Jack is slightly different because he was doing punditry after he’d been knocked out. Murphy does punditry and commentary while he’s still involved in a tournament. Commentary especially is hours that he could spend practising and preparing.

I mean, he once did punditry in between sessions of his own match at the WC for Christ’s sake. That is mental.

I do wonder if he got into it in case his back issues never subsided.

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:I’m on Judder’s team tomoz. Go on Trumpet!

Yes Dan :D

I am too Judders :shrug:

Or don’t I get a wavy sock, as I’m often #teamjudd

:sad:

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:
LDS wrote:He's not in his prime any more & it's not unusual for snooker players to go into punditry while still playing and competing. Even Jack Lisowski was commentating recently.

Thing is Murphy’s about the same age as Robbo so he shouldn’t really be in decline (at least not steep decline).

He said in an interview with Hendon a few years ago if he ever went into punditry it would mean his career’s over.

Jack is slightly different because he was doing punditry after he’d been knocked out. Murphy does punditry and commentary while he’s still involved in a tournament. Commentary especially is hours that he could spend practising and preparing.

I mean, he once did punditry in between sessions of his own match at the WC for Christ’s sake. That is mental.

No, it was just narcissism :hmmm:

Postby Iranu

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

No, it was just narcissism :hmmm:

Ah yeah your theory’s better <ok>

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:Got my tickets booked to the 10.10 showing of M3gan. So will be back in time for the snooker.

We’ll just make sure you are, lad. And no talking to strangers :no:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Got my tickets booked to the 10.10 showing of M3gan. So will be back in time for the snooker.

I am in the cinema.

Postby hendry_fan

The Magician was TRUMPINATED!. :happy: :-D

I did,nt see ny of the match as i had to go n visit some freinds with the Missus. :irk:

Now,you know me,i like to see how many 50+ breaks,how many BIG breaks the players made. :-) So let me have a look how the match went break wise.

Hmm,Smurph only managed a measly one 50+ break!. :shock: Well that aint very good is it!,his single,measly 50+ break was in actual fact a break of 140!. <laugh>

Judd managed Four 50+ers,one o them was a Century,which aint anything to scream about. :roll: :-D

All the same,well done Judd!. :clap: <ok>

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

I am in the cinema.

Turn off your phone!