Post a reply

Re: Betvictor Scottish Open Semi finals!

Postby Ck147

Wow, well done Joe awesome performance (obviously sad for Robbo)

Good luck tomorrow Joe, hope you win!

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:Oh wow I didn’t realise Joe was so short

Yeah, I thought that earlier, shorter than the ref.

Postby HappyCamper

Ck147 wrote:Usually lower ranked players start cracking at this stage especially against top players in a big match. Joe holding it together really well.

Didn't he win a bit in pool before graduating to snooker?

Postby LC

This is the type of thing that lisowski needed to play someone else who hasn’t won one also, tho tbf to joe he’s beaten some top players to get there

Postby mantorok

Great win, although probably not the most sought after final it does highlight the positives of the flat draws, despite some dislike towards them.

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:Am I the only one here who thinks Joe O'Connor is tall?

A leprechaun would think Joe is tall

Postby Ck147

LDS wrote:I don't care who wins tomorrow, just as long as all this very high quality snooker continues.

Yep, totally agree and just what Robbo said in his interview

Postby TheRocket

In tennis you often use the word clutch and thats what Joes performance was here. Just potted all the pressure balls and made the important breaks when he had to. No doubt he played the match of his life here.

As for tomorrow both Gary and Joe will know that they might never get a better chance again to win a ranker. Both will clearly fancy it and there wont be any intimidation factor.

Postby Ck147

Juddernaut88 wrote:I've never really been able to warm to Gary Wilson to be honest so I am supporting Joe.

Was it that giant hairy millipede he nursed on the back of his head that put you off him? Same. Good match first, Joe win second for me.