Post a reply

Re: Betvictor Scottish Open Semi finals!

Postby Satch4

impressive from Joe especially the clearance and that thin red into top right. Likely the shot of the tournament. Do chicks normally take selfies with the players like with what happened to Joe after the match? i dont' think they i've seen that before

Postby HappyCamper

Satch4 wrote:impressive from Joe especially the clearance and that thin red into top right. Likely the shot of the tournament. Do chicks normally take selfies with the players like with what happened to Joe after the match? i dont' think they i've seen that before

Not all players have such lovely hair.

Postby Ck147

Satch4 wrote:impressive from Joe especially the clearance and that thin red into top right. Likely the shot of the tournament. Do chicks normally take selfies with the players like with what happened to Joe after the match? i dont' think they i've seen that before

Not just chicks, SF barges men, women and kids out of the way to get selfies with the players, refs and the guy who loads the beer off the truck. I was worse though, I released the brake on some guys wheel chair on ally-pally hill to get him out the way so I could get a selfie with Robbo.
Last edited by Ck147 on 04 Dec 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ck147

HappyCamper wrote:having some chips and cheese before bed.

Good man, just about to have my pizza, only just got hungry after going a bit overboard with my starters earlier.

Postby Ck147

Let us know tomorrow if you have any weird dreams after the cheese. I had cheese last night and dreamt I moved house and everyone gave me those toilet seats that close slowly without slamming…weird!

Postby SnookerEd25

Ck147 wrote:

Let us know tomorrow if you have any weird dreams after the cheese. I had cheese last night and dreamt I moved house and everyone gave me those toilet seats that close slowly without slamming…weird!

Last time I had cheese just before bed, I dreamt I was in a helicopter with Cliff Richard. I did not enjoy the dream :sad:

Postby Malagueño

SnookerEd25 wrote:[quote=

Last time I had cheese just before bed, I dreamt I was in a helicopter with Cliff Richard. I did not enjoy the dream :sad:[/quote]

Just so long as you didn't wake up with your pants on back to front.

Postby RunningSide

Malagueño wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:[quote=

Last time I had cheese just before bed, I dreamt I was in a helicopter with Cliff Richard. I did not enjoy the dream :sad:

Just so long as you didn't wake up with your pants on back to front.[/quote]
Did Cliff's chopper scare you?