Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Scottish Open Last 32!!!!

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:I think Judd will win this tournament. These are the sorts of events he thrives in.

Is the trophy made of tin? :chin:

Postby csprince

Iranu wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I think Judd will win this tournament. These are the sorts of events he thrives in.

Is the trophy made of tin? :chin:

that was a low blow.

Postby Cloud Strife

Juddernaut88 wrote:

He's never won the Scottish Open though.

With no Gibraltar this year, I think he’ll go all out to add this one to his collection.

Postby gninnur karona

Cloud Strife wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

He's never won the Scottish Open though.

With no Gibraltar this year, I think he’ll go all out to add this one to his collection.

If he needs any spurious incentive a Scottish Open triumph would increase Judd Trump's collection to 10 of the current 15 events which I think would equal Ronnie O'Sullivan and take him one ahead of Neil Robertson.

Postby hendry_fan

It was a sadish day for me yesterday.I had my last day at my Snooker Club.

After being a member for about 12 years,i decided to call it a day playing Snooker.

The main reason,is cause i.ve become too lazy,and i canny be bovered putin in the required hrs in on the practice table to be able to maintain a decent standard,i,d have to go at least once,twice a week,it doesnae sound a lot,but even thats too much for me.I struggled to even go once a month the past 2 years,let alone go 0nce,twice a week.

I went out in a blaze o Glory though,as i won my Final match,5-4 :happy: :cracker:

I had 2 good chances to make a 20+ break,throughout the match,but my break making mental block got the better of me again and i missed 2 easy blacks, :-( my highest break was 16. :-)

My safety was mostly top drawer,but it usualy is,thats the best part of my game.

I,ve put my cue in the cellar,but i,ll get it back out again sometime,and go n have a bash.

So 3 Scots are still in this Tourney.But Ants n Mags have got tough cookies,Robbo n K Wilson.

John should take care of Jones,although,Jones Scored massive in his last match,he knocked in a 131,followed by a 120,then a 128,todays another day though,and he,ll surley not be able to repeat that kind o form.or will he!. :roll: :-)

Johns not played great at all so far,but i think he,ll go up a gear,2 though.

Gary Wilson manages to beat The Ronster. :clap:

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:Never trust a bald guy with a beard.

What's the point? It's just shaving the wrong part of your head.

Heisenberg :hatoff:

Postby chengdufan

It must be ages since Ding was on that late. He was still playing after I was ready for work this morning.
Usually he's on early so the fans here can watch him play in the evening.

Postby RunningSide

hendry_fan wrote:It was a sadish day for me yesterday.I had my last day at my Snooker Club.

After being a member for about 12 years,i decided to call it a day playing Snooker.

The main reason,is cause i.ve become too lazy,and i canny be bovered putin in the required hrs in on the practice table to be able to maintain a decent standard,i,d have to go at least once,twice a week,it doesnae sound a lot,but even thats too much for me.I struggled to even go once a month the past 2 years,let alone go 0nce,twice a week.

I went out in a blaze o Glory though,as i won my Final match,5-4 :happy: :cracker:

I had 2 good chances to make a 20+ break,throughout the match,but my break making mental block got the better of me again and i missed 2 easy blacks, :-( my highest break was 16. :-)

My safety was mostly top drawer,but it usualy is,thats the best part of my game.

I,ve put my cue in the cellar,but i,ll get it back out again sometime,and go n have a bash.
Sorry to hear about your retirement Hendry fan,had similar feelings last Sunday. I'm playing Saturday in my club against mate who gives me 30,last year we played off level, he's definitely getting better and I'm getting worse, feel embarrassed taking shots but only chance of a close frame. Wouldn't put cue in cellar bit risky.

So 3 Scots are still in this Tourney.But Ants n Mags have got tough cookies,Robbo n K Wilson.

John should take care of Jones,although,Jones Scored massive in his last match,he knocked in a 131,followed by a 120,then a 128,todays another day though,and he,ll surley not be able to repeat that kind o form.or will he!. :roll: :-)

Johns not played great at all so far,but i think he,ll go up a gear,2 though.

Gary Wilson manages to beat The Ronster. :clap:

Postby Raiel

It's about time Jack won one of these Home Nations. Come on Jack, it's time now. <ok>

I have never met him, but he seems like a nice chap. Quite a tall lad, as well. :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Raiel wrote:It's about time Jack won one of these Home Nations. Come on Jack, it's time now. <ok>

I have never met him, but he seems like a nice chap. Quite a tall lad, as well. :chin:

Right here.

Right now.