Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Scottish Open Last 32!!!!

Postby csprince

Juddernaut88 wrote:Judd misses the red on 12. That was very careless at this level.

that was careless at any level judders.

Postby LDS

Iranu wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Wilson has always been a player with a good temperament and he can score really well. Already knew he was decent when he played Ronnie at the Worlds in 2017. He really pushed Ronnie. And then obviously 2 years later he got to the World semis and beat Selby along the way.

He can play but just most lower ranked players he cant sustain a good level for too long.

He’s got a great temperament when he’s playing well.

My guess is that he doesn't have a B game. His A game is world class, but without a B game he gets too easily upset when things don't go perfectly. It's a cliche, but they do say the greats are great because they tend to still win a lot of matches with their B game.

Postby Iranu

LDS wrote:
Iranu wrote:Gary Wilson’s 37 and talked about as an up and coming player.

I know, it's crazy isn't it. They're just recycling what they said when he got to the world's semis as if no time had passed since then.

I mean even then he’d have been 32/33. It was always more likely to be a flash in the pan as far as the big stage goes.

Postby Iranu

LDS wrote:
csprince wrote:mcgill donaldson into a decider.

Midnight thriller!

McGidnight Thriller?

Nah, that’s nothing.

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:Judd wins the frame and leads 2-1. Relief that kick didn't cost him the frame.

:phew:

Postby csprince

mcgill bts donaldson 4-3 ding i guess will start around 10.45 stoopid time to start a pro match regardless of who the players are mini rant over.

Postby csprince

HappyCamper wrote:Some shouted our come on joe, I did not enquire as to which one.

probably o'connor given perry's been out there awhile.

Postby Juddernaut88

Judd wins 4-1 :D He stole the last frame. He didn't play very well tonight though. Clarke had some good chances but couldn't take them.

Postby Juddernaut88

Cloud Strife wrote:I think Judd will win this tournament. These are the sorts of events he thrives in.

He's never won the Scottish Open though.