Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Scottish Open Last 64 + Held Over last 128 !

Postby Reg Varney

TheRocket wrote:surprised Ronnie is playing his normal game today. Was expecting him to do play like yesterday.

I dunno, I think he was always going to play a bit more measured against Woollaston.

Postby Andre147

Reg Varney wrote:
TheRocket wrote:surprised Ronnie is playing his normal game today. Was expecting him to do play like yesterday.

I dunno, I think he was always going to play a bit more measured against Woollaston.

Ben has a 2-3 h2h record against him, so even Ronnie knows playing like that he'd lose.

But his draw is tough so I doubt he'll go much further in this event unless he really wants it.

Postby Iranu

Reg Varney wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who is the referee in the Ronnie match?

Malgorzata Kanieska, Polish.

I like Malgorzata, only tend to see her at these Home Nations events though.

She always seems really slow to me.

Postby Andre147

csprince wrote:mr santos i will throw your question to judders back at you portugal are playing the same time as o'sullivan which do you choose?

Ronnie on tv, football on laptop. Actually this was the case yesterday evening. But only for my national team, I don't care about the other stuff.

Postby Reg Varney

Andre147 wrote:
Reg Varney wrote:

Ben has a 2-3 h2h record against him, so even Ronnie knows playing like that he'd lose.

But his draw is tough so I doubt he'll go much further in this event unless he really wants it.

Winner faces Gary Wilson or Crafty Ken. Likely to be Vafiei or Bingtao after that.