Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Scottish Open Last 64 + Held Over last 128 !

Postby RunningSide

Raiel wrote:No snooker for me this morning. I am going to see the rheumatologist. Be back in time to see Mark Allen & Jack Lizowski this afternoon. Probably with some new tablets. :chin:

Booked appointment with chiropractor this morning, asked how flexible I was this week, I said I can't do Thursday.

Postby HappyCamper

Juddernaut88 wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Ryan Day wins 4-2

You're a bit behind.

I'm not watching live. I'm working in the office. I'm just checking the scores when I can.

Maybe if you were actually watching you wouldn't be so far behind.

Postby McManusFan

RunningSide wrote:
Raiel wrote:No snooker for me this morning. I am going to see the rheumatologist. Be back in time to see Mark Allen & Jack Lizowski this afternoon. Probably with some new tablets. :chin:

Booked appointment with chiropractor this morning, asked how flexible I was this week, I said I can't do Thursday.

Very droll.

Postby SnookerEd25

HappyCamper wrote:The tables in the cafe have picture of past winners on them. I am at the Marco Fu table.

It would be great if there was a hologram of the player’s head, recommending their favourite food to you.

They haven’t got that, have they? :chin:

Postby Raiel

McManusFan wrote:
RunningSide wrote:

Very droll.

lol. I only just realised it was a joke. That's how dopey I can be sometines. <laugh>

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerEd25 wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:The tables in the cafe have picture of past winners on them. I am at the Marco Fu table.

It would be great if there was a hologram of the player’s head, recommending their favourite food to you.

They haven’t got that, have they? :chin:

I think a floating mark Selby head would put me off my baked tattie.