Post a reply

Cazoo UK Championship Finals (Nov 20th) !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Saturday 12th-20th of November at The Barbican Centre, York

Mark Allen is having his best ever season and will be playing Ding Junhui who started the Tournament outside the top 32 at 38 and a win would put him back in the Top 10.

Will it be a UK Title For Allen or Yet another For Ding Junhui?

DRAW

FINAL

Mark Allen v Ding Junhui

Click for Head to Heads

Overall Ding Junhui leads 12-5
Main Tournaments Ding Junhui leads 9-3
Multi Session Matches Allen leads 1-0
Finals Allen leads 2-0

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Cazoo UK Championship Finals (Nov 20th) !!!

Postby Wildey

Ding did not play as well today as he did against Ronnie i think the expectations has notched up and he could struggle badly in the Final.

Jack would have been Better for Ding than Mark Allen who can come through not playing well.

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:Ding did not play as well today as he did against Ronnie i think the expectations has notched up and he could struggle badly in the Final.

Jack would have been Better for Ding than Mark Allen who can come through not playing well.

Really am not worried in the slightest about tomorrow. Of course Allen can win but even if he does, I would be surprised if we got a roll-over. Head to heads matter a lot when predicting the winner of Ding matches, and he has a good head to head against Allen.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:Ding did not play as well today as he did against Ronnie i think the expectations has notched up and he could struggle badly in the Final.

Ding was comfortably better than Allen today. Agree that Jack would have been a preferable opponent, though.

Ding will win regardless.

Postby Juddernaut88

Mark Allen will be up to number 5 in the rankings even if he loses the final.
Ding will move up to 10th in the rankings if he wins the final but will be 19th if he loses the final.

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:

Ding was comfortably better than Allen today. Agree that Jack would have been a preferable opponent, though.

Ding will win regardless.

Yea but Ryan Day won the British Open playing rubbish until the Final. I Make Allen a strong Fave in the Final of course Ding can win i just think Allen has a stronger Presence and more used to playing pressure situations of late than Ding.

Postby SnookerEd25

RunningSide wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Desislava refereeing today. :bowdown:

Oof. Good thing I had my oats this morning <ok>

Quaker?

My dad is :ok:

Postby Wildey

SnookerEd25 wrote:The H2H is very interesting; ding comfortably in front, but multi-session and finals telling a different story…

Allen is a better Pressure player But Ding can Bully you if he gets a good start, that's Key

Postby SnookerFan

Am I the only one who feels Mark Allen is a slight favourite today?

Ding has been unbelievable in patches, but shaky in others. Allen has done well to clean up mistakes made by his opponent.

If anything, Lisowski was in better form than Ding was. But Allen beat him.