Post a reply

Re: Cazoo UK Championship Finals (Nov 20th) !!!

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:Yeah I won’t be watching the speeches.

snake hiss off then. Part time fan :wave:

You’re a full time knobhead :wave:

Postby TheRocket

Allen managed to sustain a high level throughout the whole 2nd session so fair play to him. Unfortunately Ding wasnt good enough to change the momentum at any stage. His long potting in particular was very poor.

Postby HappyCamper

Scooper wrote:
LC wrote:Bet you reanne is sick of the sight of Allen, I am lol definitely should have no problems with money now Allen

Won’t this just pay off his debts?

he completed bankruptcy proceedings. so his debts will be already be gone.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:No Masters for Ding :sad:

Now I've got tickets for bucking Yan.

What an odd thing to sell tickets for …

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:SnookerFan is always right.

snookerfan wrote:am i the only one who feels mark allen is a slight favourite today?

ding has been unbelievable in patches, but shaky in others. allen has done well to clean up mistakes made by his opponent.

if anything, lisowski was in better form than ding was. but allen beat him.

Postby TheRocket

Ding unfortunately wasnt able to raise his level to match Allens. As good as Allen was, if your opponent wins 9 of the next 10 frames, it cant be just due to good play of the opposition.

I think Dings long game cost him big time in the end. He had his chances to get in first in the frames but couldnt do it.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Am I the only one who feels Mark Allen is a slight favourite today?

Ding has been unbelievable in patches, but shaky in others. Allen has done well to clean up mistakes made by his opponent.

If anything, Lisowski was in better form than Ding was. But Allen beat him.

Agree. Allen a slight favourite for me, and also the more likely to overturn a deficit. Can’t see Ding winning if Allen goes three or more frames clear, but can see Allen doing so if it’s vice versa.

Just putting this out there :john: