Post a reply

Re: Cazoo UK Championship Finals (Nov 20th) !!!

Postby Juddernaut88

McManusFan wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Mon Allen....told you all he was gonna win :champ:

And he did it putting on a very Selby-esque performance.

:goodpost:

Johnny generally likes attacking players and he doesn't like players that refuse plenty of shots and are involved in too many scrappy frames etc yet Allen was doing that at times yesterday whilst Ding was the one trying to be more attacking.

Postby hendry_fan

MANY CONGRATS TO THE PISTOL!.

When Ding went 6-1 up,i thought,there,s no way Allens coming back,It,s gonna be a DING win.from 6-1 i didnae even watch any more o the match,i had an early night. :-D

Good on him in managing to make breaks of 79,60,93,132,56,59 and 109 to then take a 8-6 lead!.Ding stopped the rot by throwin a 105 back at him,but Allen was havin no more o Ding,and he finished him off by winnin the next 2 frames.

MARK THE PISTOL ALLEN!. :clap: :win: :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

hendry_fan wrote:MANY CONGRATS TO THE PISTOL!.

When Ding went 6-1 up,i thought,there,s no way Allens coming back,It,s gonna be a DING win.from 6-1 i didnae even watch any more o the match,i had an early night. :-D

Good on him in managing to make breaks of 79,60,93,132,56,59 and 109 to then take a 8-6 lead!.Ding stopped the rot by throwin a 105 back at him,but Allen was havin no more o Ding,and he finished him off by winnin the next 2 frames.

MARK THE PISTOL ALLEN!. :clap: :win: :hatoff:

I Always thought Allen would come back winning the last frame of the afternoon was massive for him.

Mark Allen got nothing but good memories of winning and reaching Finals Ding on the other hand had thoughts of why i was World no 38 and on top of that this thought of getting in the Masters from nowhere.

Postby Pink Ball

Juddernaut88 wrote:
McManusFan wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Mon Allen....told you all he was gonna win :champ:

And he did it putting on a very Selby-esque performance.

:goodpost:

Johnny generally likes attacking players and he doesn't like players that refuse plenty of shots and are involved in too many scrappy frames etc yet Allen was doing that at times yesterday whilst Ding was the one trying to be more attacking.

Aye. Curious the change of mind.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:No Masters for Ding :sad:

Now I've got tickets for bucking Yan.

That's what you think.

pmsl