Post a reply

Re: Cazoo UK Championship Semi Finals (Nov 19th) !!!

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:So everyone looking for a Ding win tomorrow. Except for Johnny, for some reason.

Yeah, sounds about right, Johnny will always be different, he’s special

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:So everyone looking for a Ding win tomorrow. Except for Johnny, for some reason.

I’m happy either way

I won't be, but I don't mind Allen. He can be a sausage, but don't we all secretly love a sausage?

I know subscribers to a certain magazine who may contest that.

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

I’m happy either way

I won't be, but I don't mind Allen. He can be a sausage, but don't we all secretly love a sausage?

I know subscribers to a certain magazine who may contest that.

Pop-up Monthly?

Postby chengdufan

Ck147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:If you won 27p in a competition, what would you do with it?

Get a haircut like Jimmy’s

What would you do with the 25p change?

pmsl

Postby Prop

Caught up with the match late on. Allen seemed to tighten his grip on the match the more pressure he was under, and Jack did the opposite; rushed a few safety shots, lost a bit of composure. Tells you a lot about snooker when the player that struggled to pot blacks and blues off their spots early on could somehow cling on to the player that looked like he could pot anything on the table.

Lisowski’s definitely using his brain more, though. There were a few moments where he really had to plot a path to unlocking a break where potting alone wouldn’t have worked. Long potting and technique were excellent, but we know that. It’s just that pressure. When the winning line got closer, it got to him.

Credit to Allen for sticking in. But Ding’s gonna dong him. I hope.