Post a reply

Cazoo Champion of Champions Semi Final 2 !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Saturday 5th of November at the University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton

Not Much to go on between these 2 players but the once they played Fan Zhengyi won and won in a Final.

Ronnie is Fave But Fan does not care about reputations.

Who will progress from this Semi Final?

DRAW

Saturday 5th of November

7pm

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Fan Zhengyi H2H Fan Zhengyi leads 1-0

(Not Available in the UK)

OTHER BROADCASTERS

Re: Cazoo Champion of Champions Semi Final 2 !!!!

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:This should be an interesting match. I think Ronnie will win but Fan can't be underestimated of course.

Judders required to assist with a cricket-themed 2 Word Clue!

Postby Andre147

D4P wrote:It will be interesting to see if Ronnie decides that it's better to lose to Fan than to risk losing to Judd...

Doesn't make much sense does it?

Why should Ronnie fear him? He beat Judd in the biggest match possible just a few months ago. Win or lose, he shouldn't have to worry too much.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:
D4P wrote:It will be interesting to see if Ronnie decides that it's better to lose to Fan than to risk losing to Judd...

Doesn't make much sense does it?

Why should Ronnie fear him? He beat Judd in the biggest match possible just a few months ago. Win or lose, he shouldn't have to worry too much.

Indeed.

Postby Juddernaut88

Ronnie would still be favourite against Judd in the final as he's world champion and world number 1. If Judd can play at his best as he's has pretty much been doing in the last few matches he'll give himself a decent chance of course.

But anyway Ronnie has to win this semi final this evening first before we discuss the final.

Postby SnookerFan

Literally two people sat in the "crowd" of Duane Jones and Reanne Evans.

Used to get a lot more people in York. I guess that was a last 128, rather than qualifiers though.

And maybe the fact that they were crap at advertising tickets being on sale didn't help.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 13 Nov 2023, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:Literally two people sat in the "crowd" 9f Duane Jones and Reanne Evans.

Used to get a lot more people in York. I guess that was a last 128, rather than qualifiers though.

And maybe the fact that they were crap at advertising tickets being on sale didn't help.

This isn't the UK championship qualifies thread mate.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Literally two people sat in the "crowd" 9f Duane Jones and Reanne Evans.

This isn't the UK championship qualifies thread mate.

My bad.

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:

You think Ronnie will lose on purpose?

I don't know whether Ronnie has ever lost on purpose, but he certainly doesn't always try his hardest to win...