Post a reply

Cazoo Champion of Champions Group 4 !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 31st of October at the University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton

In this Group 2 players is Mark Selby and John Higgins thats been ever present in the Champion of Champions since its first staging in 2013 against Hossein Vafaei and Lee Walker making theire Debut as Shoot Out and World Seniors champions respectavly.

Who will win the Group?

DRAW

Monday 31st of October

Group 4

1pm

Mark Selby 4-0 Lee Walker H2H Tied at 2-2

Followed by

John Higgins 4-2 Hossein Vafaei H2H Higgins leads 3-0

7pm

Mark Selby 6-4 John Higgins H2H Selby leads 16-15

(Not Available in the UK)

OTHER BRODCASTERS

Re: Cazoo Champion of Champions Group 4 !!!!

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:I never understand why they don't put the "groups" in chronological order.

Why is Group 4 on the first day?

they should be pretentious like only connect and name the groups after egyptian hieroglyphs or something.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I never understand why they don't put the "groups" in chronological order.

Perverse isn’t it.

I assume that there is some kind of reason that the WST, Matchroom, ITV, or whoever decides the match order consider to be good.

Like they want the bigger names like Ronnie and Judd to play on certain days. So they decide the groups first, then decide what order to put them on. But even that seems like they're putting too much thought into a situation that doesn't matter.

I guess maybe some years, if a tournament is just finishing on a Sunday, it might affect who plays when when the tournament starts on a Monday. Not that this is the case, this year.....

No, buck it. I'm giving myself a headache. Trying to work out what is, in essence, just a silly way of doing things.

Postby SnookerEd25

HappyCamper wrote:

they should be pretentious like only connect and name the groups after egyptian hieroglyphs or something.

I could get on board with that <ok>

Postby Prop

A dense mist rolled through the dank valley, engulfing trees stripped bare of green

A moon so full and white, an owl’s eye glints, and the distant shore whispers upons the rocks

Sailors hike from tavern to slumber, through the cobbled streets lit by the sky, and haunted by souls long lost

“buck’s that up int tree, Dave?”

“Dunno mate, I’m avin a slash”

“It’s bloody moving! Can you smell two-stroke?!”

“Shurrup, ya sausage”

“No, honestly! It’s a bloody motorboat! Well.. it’s a broomstick, with an Evinrude outboard on the back. And she better sit further back or she’s comin’ off it with all that ballast at the front”

“Is that her off telly?”

Postby Juddernaut88

barrysnookerfan1985 wrote:Have the afternoon matches always been best of seven? thought they used to be best of nine?

They've always been best of 7.

Postby Alex0paul

Prop wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Is Selby wearing a Slazenger polo shirt?

Lonsdale trainers.

Donnay socks I hope

Postby Prop

Alex0paul wrote:
Prop wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Is Selby wearing a Slazenger polo shirt?

Lonsdale trainers.

Donnay socks I hope

Diadora.