Post a reply

Re: BetVictor World Mixed Doubles Championship

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who is playing tomorrow afternoon?

1st match tomorrow afternoon is Ronnie and Reanne vs Selby and Kenna. 2nd match is Judd and Ng vs Robbo and Mink

Then what?

The final in the evening?

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who is playing tomorrow afternoon?

1st match tomorrow afternoon is Ronnie and Reanne vs Selby and Kenna. 2nd match is Judd and Ng vs Robbo and Mink

Then what?

The final in the evening?

Yep

Postby Andre147

I just realised we have the two best players in history teaming up with each other on their respective tours... Reanne on the women's, Ronnie in men's.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:I just realised we have the two best players in history teaming up with each other on their respective tours... Reanne on the women's, Ronnie in men's.

I think Johnny Bravo pointed that out already.

#awkward

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I just realised we have the two best players in history teaming up with each other on their respective tours... Reanne on the women's, Ronnie in men's.

#awkward

<laugh>

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:

#awkward

I didn't read it.

Postby Prop

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

#awkward

I didn't read it.

Shabba.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:finally Trump and Selby meet. But of course it had to be an event like this

rofl

They have yet to play a real high profile match since their 2011 China Open Final.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:finally Trump and Selby meet. But of course it had to be an event like this

rofl

They have yet to play a real high profile match since their 2011 China Open Final.

Only one multi session match since then which was the International Championship SF in 2019.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

rofl

Only one multi session match since then which was the International Championship SF in 2019.

Yes only that one.