Post a reply

Re: Cazoo British Open Qualifying !!!

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:I just wish they would have scrapped qualifiers for this tournament and the home nation events as well.

I wouldn’t mind if it weren’t for the held-over qualifiers. Makes Revolving Cues deadlines a ballache.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:In a way your right

But what he said was tongue in cheek that safety is overrated that doesn't mean he couldn't play it he just didn't want to and as his career went on and declined he played up to it more and more.

Oh yeah I’m sure he doesn’t believe it as much as he makes out. But as a younger fan when you’ve had 10 years of the guy constantly putting down his safety game and safety in general, it’s no surprise if you start to believe what he’s saying.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:I just wish they would have scrapped qualifiers for this tournament and the home nation events as well.

It's not perfect this year. Maybe could do with another rejig.

Its the way it is for streaming purposes and revenue from that

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:

But what he said was tongue in cheek that safety is overrated that doesn't mean he couldn't play it he just didn't want to and as his career went on and declined he played up to it more and more.

Oh yeah I’m sure he doesn’t believe it as much as he makes out. But as a younger fan when you’ve had 10 years of the guy constantly putting down his safety game and safety in general, it’s no surprise if you start to believe what he’s saying.

Yea hes going a long way to lay down his own success young people actually think safety is better these days just look how hard judd had to get through qualifiers he was found wanting against hardened match players you can multiply that by 5 the players hendry had to overcome. Not Strong potters, not Strong Break builders, but masters at stopping others playing their natural game.

Postby Wildey

Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Yea hes going a long way to play down his own success young people actually think safety is better these days just look how hard judd had to get through qualifiers he was found wanting against hardened match players you can multiply that by 5 the players hendry had to overcome. Not Strong potters, not Strong Break builders, but masters at stopping others playing their natural game.

Postby Wildey

Yey Ng On-yee has seen the light at last Masks are pointless we only want the NHS to wake up now

Postby Raiel

LOL. I've been using a French VPN server to watch this. And I've only now realised it's been on UK Eurosport all along. Dopey bastard. <doh>

Postby Wildey

Raiel wrote:LOL. I've been using a French VPN server to watch this. And I've only now realised it's been on UK Eurosport all along. Dopey bastard. <doh>

it wasent on UK Eurosport initially but they realised how stupid it was

Postby cupotee

I wouldnt see any problem giving Ng , Mink , Evans and Kenna all tour cards for the next ten years just to get them fully experienced on the circuit , you can see the development with Ng now , its not that much of a hike they just need more experience , Fraser Patrick has been in and around the circuit since 2007 , you've got to get burnt to progress.

Postby HappyCamper

on eurosport the ng onyee v doherty table is geoblocked for me. but i could watch the burden v patrick match fine.

Postby Prop

Doherty with a huge red to stay in with a chance. He’ll need the remaining colours. Yellow down…