Post a reply

Re: Champion of Champions Line Up.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Ronnie has qualified every year but decide not to play one didnt he?

Yep he didn't play in it in 2015, he missed the first half of the 2015-2016 season and then returned for the 2nd half of it and won the Masters and Welsh Open.
The 2015 Champion of champions final was in fact the first Snooker match I ever attended.

I was there somewhere.

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:Ronnie has qualified every year but decide not to play one didnt he?

yea Last year was the first time Ronnie Qualified from the ranking list and in 2020 Mark Allen won the event having qualified through the ranking list

and This year is the first Shaun Murphy has missed.

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:Will Leo Scullion be reffing?

My Guess it will be Brendan Moore, Paul Collier, Marcel Eckart, Desislava Bozhilova, Rob Spencer

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:

My Guess it will be Brendan Moore, Paul Collier, Marcel Eckart, Desislava Bozhilova, Rob Spencer

Too many.

They only need 3 refs for the CoC.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Too many.

They only need 3 refs for the CoC.

its 3 from thoes 5

Postby Juddernaut88

Possibility of a Judd vs Selby meeting in the semi final. You know what that means! Both players will either get knocked out in the 1st group match or group final. Or only one of them will get through to the semi final.

Postby Iranu

Minimum Break wrote:Yeah, most likely they'll just go back to normal and pretend it never happened.

I’m sure someone on Twitter - maybe Phil Haigh - said they were but it wouldn’t be the same shiny ones. Might be misremembering.

Postby csprince

SnookerEd25 wrote:Anyhow, who’s up first?

1245 start I’m guessing?

mark selby-lee walker

Postby SnookerEd25

csprince wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:Anyhow, who’s up first?

1245 start I’m guessing?

mark selby-lee walker

:lol:

Not everyone’s cup of tea, but I can get on board with that. Bring it on! <ok>