Post a reply

Re: A new season is'a comin'

Postby csprince

yan bingtao could be one to watache (somebody was going to say it)

Postby Doc

I quite like the way Aaron Hill plays the game. If he could somehow improve his consistency, I think he could have a deep run in an event.

Postby Prop

Expect Robertson will have another good season, and it’ll be interesting to see whether Judd’s flash of form at the Worlds was a sign of him getting back to his best.

I’m not sure whether Ronnie will now kick back and relax a bit, go back to picking and choosing his tournaments, or whether he’ll have the same busy approach as last season.

I expect a few of the older veterans will have success in smaller tournaments.

Postby SteveJJ

Prop wrote:Expect Robertson will have another good season, and it’ll be interesting to see whether Judd’s flash of form at the Worlds was a sign of him getting back to his best.

I’m not sure whether Ronnie will now kick back and relax a bit, go back to picking and choosing his tournaments, or whether he’ll have the same busy approach as last season.

Ronnie's entered the championship league so would suggest he might be planning a busy one

Postby SteveJJ

At least there will be a bigger battle for rookie of the year with potentially 16 rookies as opposed to 2 last season.

Minimum of 14, assuming Sarkis turns up.

Maximum of 16, if TT's replacement takes his place and if there is a new African champ.

Postby SteveJJ

Provisional end of season rankings show Bingham, McGill and Selby out of the top 16 and Murphy out of the top 32, so they will be under pressure to have good seasons.

I don't think Xintong (4th), Vafaei (11th) and Jimmy Robertson (14th) will be that high in the actual end of season rankings.

Postby GeF

Welsh open in Wales, Scottish in Scotland... what happen to WST?

Postby Pink Ball

Trump will be player of the season and will overcome his Triple Crown hoodoo.

Selby will improve, but he won’t be near top form.

O’Sullivan will win at least one event.

Zhao will struggle.

Yan will win more than one event.

Robertson will win multiple tournaments, none of them the World Championship

Selt will play rubbish.

Postby Wildey

SteveJJ wrote:
Prop wrote:Expect Robertson will have another good season, and it’ll be interesting to see whether Judd’s flash of form at the Worlds was a sign of him getting back to his best.

Ronnie's entered the championship league so would suggest he might be planning a busy one

Wouldn't be a surprise if Ronnie wins stage 1 for practice and pulls out of Stage 2

Postby Acé

we had Juddnation: A New Hope from 2019-2021

now it's gonna be

Juddnation: The Juddernaut Strikes Back

watch this space

Postby Iranu

Acé wrote:we had Juddnation: A New Hope from 2019-2021

now it's gonna be

Juddnation: The Juddernaut Strikes Back

watch this space