Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Masters Final : Judd Trump v Mark Williams !

Postby LDS

SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Judd won ugly

Alright, so he's no looker, but there's no need for names.

Ah yes, my first chance to post since he won & came to this thread to post exactly this. Judd finally won a TC again, this is fabulous, even if he had to play like Cliff Thorburn to do it.

So what what the fans prefer? A selbyfied or Ebdonified Trump who won stuff or the casual fun Trump who nearly won stuff?

Postby Juddernaut88

LDS wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Judd won ugly

Alright, so he's no looker, but there's no need for names.

Ah yes, my first chance to post since he won & came to this thread to post exactly this. Judd finally won a TC again, this is fabulous, even if he had to play like Cliff Thorburn to do it.

So what what the fans prefer? A selbyfied or Ebdonified Trump who won stuff or the casual fun Trump who nearly won stuff?

I feel Judd plays at his best when he is attacking and winning frames at one visit. However when his long game is off he has to mix it up and refuse some long shots and play safe and wait for a better chance. Especially if the opponent is on devastating form. I feel that has been the case at times this week.
I'd much rather Judd play "negatively" and win plenty of matches and titles then be a player that plays all out attack snooker but wins nothing. Of course in an ideal scenario I'd want him to win frames in one visit on a regular basis and win matches that way but that's not always going to happen.

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Trump will win comfortably

I really hope you're right. I think it's a 50/50 match. 10-8 either way but I'm hoping it goes Judd Trumps way.

:goodpost:

Time Machine-Boy strikes again :roll:

Postby Ck147

Congrats to your man Judders! Really good match (made up for the disappointing semis), showed his mettle in the last 3 frames.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerEd25 wrote:
csprince wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Arsenal win 2-0 :D now over to Judd Trump to complete a great double for me and make it a perfect day.

judders arsenal winning the league or judd winning the worlds you can't pick both.

What if both happen? :chin:

What if neither happens? :shock:

Neither happened :( Let's see if it happens in 2024.