Post a reply

BetVictor German Masters Semi Finals !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 1st - Sunday 5th of February at Tempodrom, Berlin, Germany

So Ali Carter through to his second ranking Semi Final of the season both in Germany, last time he lost to Kyren Wilson 6-5 can he go one Better this week in Berlin

And in the other Semi Final Tom Ford playing Jack Lisowski, with a overwhelming Head to Head in Ford's favour. But the only time Lisowski has beaten ford was in the German Masters semi Final 2021 which was played in Milton Keynes and not in Berlin.

Who will reach the Final?

DRAW

Semi Finals
Tom Ford v Jack Lisowski Ford leads 11-1
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Robert Milkins v Ali Carter Carter leads 7-3

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor German Masters Semi Finals !!!

Postby Wildey

Anything short of the Final in Llandudno Ronnie will not be in the Players Championship and to be safe Neil Robertson needs the Semi Final.

For John Higgins he needs to win the Welsh Open for the 6th time.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:Anything short of the Final in Llandudno Ronnie will not be in the Players Championship and to be safe Neil Robertson needs the Semi Final.

Call me crazy but I feel like Higgins is most likely of the three.

Postby HappyCamper

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:Anything short of the Final in Llandudno Ronnie will not be in the Players Championship and to be safe Neil Robertson needs the Semi Final.

No it's clearly Robertson. Though he probably won't actually need to go that deep, that is a worst case scenario.

Postby Juddernaut88

Iranu wrote:

You are crazy. Higgins won't win anything this season.

Postby Iranu

HappyCamper wrote:
Iranu wrote:

No it's clearly Robertson. Though he probably won't actually need to go that deep, that is a worst case scenario.

I was going off the worst case.

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:

Are you bucking crazy or something?

Postby D4P

Ronnie already scheduled an exhibition during the Players Championship...

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Are you bucking crazy or something?

Says the guy who knew Ding would win the 2020 WC

Postby hendry_fan

So Jack reaches another Semi - Final!.<Only> 2 more matches he,s gotta win and he,ll finaly be able to fulfill a DREAM of his!. :happy:

Can The Milkman go even further in making history!,can he rattle in a another 146!,or another 147!.

Or could he even make a 148,a 148+!. :happy: Now that would be suuuuper c <cool> <cool> l!. :-D

Postby HappyCamper

Iranu wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
Iranu wrote:

I was going off the worst case.

Thanks for the clarification. Definitely crazy.

Postby Prop

A Lisowski v Milkins final could be great entertainment. Ford and Carter are both quite attacking in their own right, but I just don’t like them.

Postby Juddernaut88

Prop wrote:A Lisowski v Milkins final could be great entertainment. Ford and Carter are both quite attacking in their own right, but I just don’t like them.

+1

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:Can't believe how one sided the head to head is between Jack and Ford.

Lots of bo7s in there like PTCs etc. Jack’s one victory was incidentally the 2021 German Masters semis.

Postby RunningSide

Prop wrote:A Lisowski v Milkins final could be great entertainment. Ford and Carter are both quite attacking in their own right, but I just don’t like them.

My picks on revolving, milkins, Lisowski looking good.

Postby lhpirnie

Alex0paul wrote:Higgins is finished and will be out of the top 16 by the end of next season

He's been down there before, but bounced back. Of course, all these 'old' players will eventually decline, but probably show the occasional sparks of form. So long as they have a decent run every 2 years, the system will ensure they stay in the top-16.