Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Quarter Finals !!!

Postby hendry_fan

Many many congrats to Milkins in making history!.

No player has ever managed to make a 147 + a 146 in a Tournament before!.
Incredible stuff from The Milkman!. :bowdown: :hatoff:

Not only that,but he,s the player who ends Wakelins fantastic run of 16 consecutive matches won by Wakelin,although it has to be said that it (includes 7 Shoot Out and 4 6 red matches).

Wow!,Jack manages to win yet another 1/4 Final match!.

And another Chinaman gets sent packing,as The Captain takes care of the young gun Junxu!. :clap:

Postby sas6789

hendry_fan wrote:Many many congrats to Milkins in making history!.

No player has ever managed to make a [b]147 + a 146 in a Tournament before!.[/b]

Not only that,but he,s the player who ends Wakelins fantastic run of 16 consecutive matches won by Wakelin,although it has to be said that it (includes 7 Shoot Out and 4 6 red matches).

And another Chinaman gets sent packing,as The Captain takes care of the young gun Junxu!. :clap:

Hendry did in the 95 UK Championship.

Postby hendry_fan

sas6789 wrote:

No player has ever managed to make a [b]147 + a 146 in a Tournament before!.[/b]

Ta for correcting me SAS6789!. <ok> :-)

Flippin eck!,sum Hendry Fan i am!. :shock: Imagine not knowin that!. :emb: <laugh>

Postby SnookerEd25

hendry_fan wrote:
sas6789 wrote:

Ta for correcting me SAS6789!. <ok> :-)

Flippin eck!,sum Hendry Fan i am!. :shock: Imagine not knowin that!. :emb: <laugh>

Maybe you were out that day :shrug: