Post a reply

BetVictor German Masters Last 32!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 1st - Sunday 5th of February at Tempodrom, Berlin, Germany

With only 6 Top 16 seeds Qualified and 2 of them been suspended it opens the Door for others From Jimmy White to Si Jiahui at different ends of Experiance in the Game.

But the top 16 players Neil Robertson, Kyren Wilson, Luca Brecel and Jack Lisowski will be hoping that they will come out the Victor in Berlin.

Who will reach the last 16?

DRAW

Last 32
Zhao Xintong v Tom Ford Tied at 2-2
Tian Pengfei v Anthony McGill Tian Pengfei leads 4-2
Jimmy Robertson v Jianbo Zhao Robertson leads 2-0
Sam Craigie v Kyren Wilson Wilson leads 4-2
Peng Yisong v Jimmy White Never played before
Jack Lisowski v Zhang Anda Lisowski leads 5-0
Xiao Guodong v Fan Zhengyi Xiao Guodong leads 2-0
Elliot Slessor v Joe O'Connor Slessor leads 1-0
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Neil Robertson v Joe Perry Robertson leads 16-13
Chris Wakelin v Si Jiahui Never played before
Matthew Stevens v Luca Brecel Stevens leads 2-1
Robert Milkins v Daniel Wells Milkins leads 4-1
Louis Heathcote v Cao Yupeng Cao Yupeng leads 1-0
Li Hang v Ali Carter Carter leads 4-2
Ricky Walden v Yan Bingtao Walden leads 4-2
Pang Junxu v Ross Muir Never played before

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor German Masters Last 32 !!!

Postby SteveJJ

Even though zhao is banned, its nice to know that he is tied at 22 with Ford.

Lisowski won't have a better chance to win a ranker, especially if Robbo hasn't returned to top form.

Hopefully there won't be any visa issues to deplete the field further.

Postby Wildey

Juddernaut88 wrote:Neil Robertson is favourite but Joe Perry is a tough 1st round match. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Perry beats him.

i make perry favourite for that match, Neil under pressure to achieve something and get in the Players Championship

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:Revolving Cues team deadline for the German Masters is Wednesday 1st Feb at 2pm UK time: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=12159&start=180

This is more exciting than the January Transfer Window. I hope Rob Walker will be reporting live from some random car park on behalf of Sky Sports News… :hyper:

Postby Iranu

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Iranu wrote:Revolving Cues team deadline for the German Masters is Wednesday 1st Feb at 2pm UK time: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=12159&start=180

This is more exciting than the January Transfer Window. I hope Rob Walker will be reporting live from some random car park on behalf of Sky Sports News… :hyper:

He will.

Shaun Murphy will be snooker’s answer to Harry Redknapp, popping up every half an hour out of his car window.

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

He will.

Shaun Murphy will be snooker’s answer to Harry Redknapp, popping up every half an hour out of his car window.

I can SO see that :lol:

Postby SnookerFan

Pity I can't have leave.

I've always famcied a few days off for the German Masters. Best of nines instead of sevens. Three matches some days. Bit of 9am snooker.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:Pity I can't have leave.

I've always famcied a few days off for the German Masters. Best of nines instead of sevens. Three matches some days. Bit of 9am snooker.

But, SF, is that a nasty cough I’m hearing from your vicinity?!? :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Pity I can't have leave.

But, SF, is that a nasty cough I’m hearing from your vicinity?!? :chin:

rofl

Lot of it going about.

Best that I don't at the minute. Maybe I can catch it now, but it takes until next year to manifest.

Postby Prop

Seems I’ve no way of wataching this now that ES Player is defunct and my subscription has expired.

I could in theory pay for a month of Discovery Plus but that’d mean watching upstairs. There’s no way of accessing Eurosport through a PS4 now as far as I can understand.

Hmmm.

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:Seems I’ve no way of wataching this now that ES Player is defunct and my subscription has expired.

I could in theory pay for a month of Discovery Plus but that’d mean watching upstairs. There’s no way of accessing Eurosport through a PS4 now as far as I can understand.

Hmmm.

Can’t you access D+ via the internet browser on your PS4?

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:Seems I’ve no way of wataching this now that ES Player is defunct and my subscription has expired.

Hmmm.

Can’t you access D+ via the internet browser on your PS4?

That would mean signing up to a D+ subscription first in order to find out, I think? Would be a bit crap to pay the money only to discover (yep) I couldn’t access it through the browser. Although I would then in theory have the option of just watching on the Roku upstairs.

Like I said - hmmmmm.

Postby Prop

Of course the other consideration is that streaming on a games console uses shitloads of electricity compared to a stick or smart tv.

I need a plan before next season really. It’s only the German and the Turkish replacement that are subject to this dilemma.

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:And I’ll have Neil Robertson and Ants McGill please, ‘wanu.

Put it in the appropriate thread, buddy boy :no:

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:And I’ll have Neil Robertson and Ants McGill please, ‘wanu.

Put it in the appropriate thread, buddy boy :no:

Done :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Any news on who gets today's commentary matches?

I am guessing that tonight it'll be Kyren vs Sam Craigie, but that's just my own assumption.

They might put Jimmy on because he's Jimmy. But I don't think Eurosport favour him on TV as much as the BBC would.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Any news on who gets today's commentary matches?

I am guessing that tonight it'll be Kyren vs Sam Craigie, but that's just my own assumption.

They might put Jimmy on because he's Jimmy. But I don't think Eurosport favour him on TV as much as the BBC would.

Snooker.org says Jack-Zhang this afternoon.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Come on the Dreamer

:goodpost:

BUT!,Where,s your COME ON for Ants McGill?. :chin: >-(

I,ve just seen that there,s only 2 Scots takin part in this German Masters Last 32 !!!.Thats very pooor it has to be mentioned!. :sad:

Mind you in saying that,it is an improvement compared with the last Tourney!, :happy: cause in the last Tourney,only 1 Scot took part!. :irk: <laugh>

COME ONN ANTS! n Jimmy!,n of course The Dreamer!. :-)

Postby Prop

hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Come on the Dreamer

:goodpost:

BUT!,Where,s your COME ON for Ants McGill?. :chin: >-(

I,ve just seen that there,s only 2 Scots takin part in this German Masters Last 32 !!!.Thats very pooor it has to be mentioned!. :sad:

Mind you in saying that,it is an improvement compared with the last Tourney!, :happy: cause in the last Tourney,only 1 Scot took part!. :irk: <laugh>

COME ONN ANTS! n Jimmy!,n of course The Dreamer!. :-)

Sir HF! :-)

I’ve picked McGill as one of my Revolving Cues players. Think he might have a good tournament.

I’ll miss the start as I’m playing snooker in a bit. Hopefully improve on my last performance. Shouldn’t be difficult.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Any news on who gets today's commentary matches?

Snooker.org says Jack-Zhang this afternoon.

<ok>

Didn't think to look there.

That was the best match, to be fair.