Post a reply

BetVictor European Masters Final !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Tuesday 16th - Sunday 21st of August at the Stadhalle, Fürth, Germany

2019 the last time a tournament was held in stadhalle Barry Hawkins beat Kyren Wilson in the final 4-3 that match was played 25th of August almost 3 years to the day 21st of August 2022 who will win this time in a longer final Kyren Wilson or Barry Hawkins?

DRAW

Sunday 20th of August

FINAL

Kyren Wilson v Barry Hawkins

Click for Head to Heads

Overall Wilson leads 13-12
Main Tournaments Wilson leads 5-2
Multi Session Matches Wilson leads 2-0
Finals Hawkins leads 1-0

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor European Masters Final !!!

Postby Raiel

Prop wrote:
Raiel wrote:
mantorok wrote:
csprince wrote:a hawkins karen final would be riveting.

That video is a rip off. Imagine my disappointment when, after watching it to the very end, I realised that it was not actually a single video of ten continuous hours of paint drying. But, instead, it was two videos, each 3 hours 42 minutes long, plus a 2 hour 36 minute video stuck on the end to bring it up to 10 hours.

If Barry Hawkins beats Mark Williams tonight, I will watch that video again in preference to watching a Barry Hawkins V Kyren Wilson final.

This is a great video to relax to:

https://youtu.be/v91umXxR1C0

Occasionally, I will make a post on this forum. And, nearly every time, someone called Prop responds with something relating to a previously banned member called Yanfan.

I think I can live without the five minutes a fortnight I spend on this forum. So, if people don't want me here, then I am gone.

Mods. Please delete my account. I won't be participating here any more. Thank you.

Postby Reg Varney

Raiel wrote:Occasionally, I will make a post on this forum. And, nearly every time, someone called Prop responds with something relating to a previously banned member called Yanfan.

What did Yanfan do to get banned?

*Edit* Just seen the meltdown in his final few posts. Strange stuff.

Postby mantorok

Raiel wrote:
Prop wrote:
Raiel wrote:
mantorok wrote:
csprince wrote:a hawkins karen final would be riveting.

That video is a rip off. Imagine my disappointment when, after watching it to the very end, I realised that it was not actually a single video of ten continuous hours of paint drying. But, instead, it was two videos, each 3 hours 42 minutes long, plus a 2 hour 36 minute video stuck on the end to bring it up to 10 hours.

If Barry Hawkins beats Mark Williams tonight, I will watch that video again in preference to watching a Barry Hawkins V Kyren Wilson final.

This is a great video to relax to:

https://youtu.be/v91umXxR1C0

Occasionally, I will make a post on this forum. And, nearly every time, someone called Prop responds with something relating to a previously banned member called Yanfan.

I think I can live without the five minutes a fortnight I spend on this forum. So, if people don't want me here, then I am gone.

Mods. Please delete my account. I won't be participating here any more. Thank you.

Did you watch the paint drying video though like you said you would?

Postby Prop

Reg Varney wrote:
Raiel wrote:Occasionally, I will make a post on this forum. And, nearly every time, someone called Prop responds with something relating to a previously banned member called Yanfan.

What did Yanfan do to get banned?

*Edit* Just seen the meltdown in his final few posts. Strange stuff.

I don’t think he got banned. He slinked off when the rest of the forum called him out on being one of an ongoing campaign of malicious sock accounts.

These types of people aren’t welcome here. If they choose to leave a public forum because someone publicly posted a YouTube video of a UK coastline, it’s on them. And tells us everything we need to know.

History repeats itself.

Postby Raiel

Holden Chinaski wrote:Image

Changed my mind. One last post before I go.

Oh yes. I forgot about Holden Chinaski, who keeps posting the word 'Triggered' after reading my posts. I expect he thinks I am Yanfan as well.

The same thing happened to a member called 'Doc' who apparently was asked to provide ID to prove he was NOT Yanfan. He said he would provide ID, but then he disappeared and never came back again.

Doc, if you are NOT Yanfan, please provide some ID and shut these idiots up. I also think Prop and Holden Chinaski should provide ID to prove they are not children. Because their behaviour suggests that they are.

Doc, if you ever read this and provide some ID, please make sure you post proof of your two maximum breaks and also proof that you have made century breaks in other competitions. Otherwise, Prop and Holden Chinaski will probably just never shut up.

I could also post some ID. But, to be perfectly honest, I just can't be bucking bothered. It's not important enough to me. I'm sure the vast majority of the members here are perfectly nice people. But a couple of idiots in the mix is plenty enough for me to not want to participate any more.

P.S.
Prop wrote:If they choose to leave a public forum because someone publicly posted a YouTube video of a UK coastline, it’s on them. And tells us everything we need to know.

The Cornwall coastline, which is where Yanfan said he lived. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Don't embarrass yourself any more.

Postby Reg Varney

SnookerFan wrote:This forum's huge obsession with YanFan baffles me.

No obsession, just curious.

He was a very regular poster for a period, so as a result someone who's username I recognized and stuck with me. Was just curious as to what someone, who was such a prolific poster, did to warrant a banning (although as Prop has since said, he just slinked off). I'd have asked the same if the poster had said the same about Juddernaut88 / Iranu / Holden / Johnny Bravo / SnookerFan etc.

Postby csprince

HappyCamper wrote:
mantorok wrote:What happened to that Doc guy?

i think he's still living with the other dwarves.

rofl