Post a reply

BetVictor European Masters Semi Finals !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Tuesday 16th - Sunday 21st of August at the Stadhalle, Fürth, Germany

For All the shocks the Semi Final line up has all been in a Crucible Final and won multiple titles of different size and Importance.

Semi Final 1 is Kyren Wilson v Ali Carter two hard match players that wll Give it everything followed in the Evening Battle of the left handers as Barry Hawking will be trying to gain the upper hand this time on Mark Williams.

Who will reach the final?

DRAW

Semi Finals
Kyren Wilson v Ali Carter Carter leads 7-5
------------------------------------------------
Barry Hawkins v Mark J Williams Williams leads 17-5

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor European Masters Semi Finals !!!

Postby Acé

where can I watch the snooker?

i used to be able to watch all of snooker on Amazon Prime and now I have to pay for Discovery+? wtf is this bs?

I have Eurosport as a channel but the snooker isn't even on there and I have to pay for the app? HUH? How does that make sense?

matchroom.live doesn't have a single link to the European Masters

wtf is going on

Postby SnookerFan

Acé wrote:where can I watch the snooker?

i used to be able to watch all of snooker on Amazon Prime and now I have to pay for Discovery+? wtf is this bs?

I have Eurosport as a channel but the snooker isn't even on there and I have to pay for the app? HUH? How does that make sense?

wtf is going on

It happens a lot lately.

I think they do it deliberately these days, to encourage people to get the App. I finally relented in January, despite having Eurosport on my TV Package.

Bear in mind also, there is already live sport on ES 1 and 2.

Postby Iranu

wtf is going on

If you were watching through Prime you were paying for Discovery+ or Eurosport Player anyway

Postby Acé

Iranu wrote:

wtf is going on

If you were watching through Prime you were paying for Discovery+ or Eurosport Player anyway

not anymore, the eurosport player is different from the app plus I have to pay for Discovery+

there is no link to watch on prime video, only external links to the app or Discovery+