Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby HappyCamper

cupotee wrote:Ajaib lost to Lawler, Goggins and Pinhey respectively at the Q School, is he on the Q Tour ?

yes.

The top 32 eligible players from the 2022 UK Q School Order of Merit eligible to compete.

Zhao Jianbo, Ross Muir, Steven Hallworth, Sunny Akani, Daniel Wells, Florian Nuessle, Farakh Ajaib, Ian Martin, Ross Bulman, Kurt Maflin, Michael Holt, Haydon Pinhey, Andrew Higginson, Michael Georgiou, Soheil Vahedi, Brandon Sargeant, Rory McLeod, Cheung Ka Wai, Luke Simmonds, Ben Hancorn, Peter Devlin, Robbie McGuigan, Harvey Chandler, Leo Fernandez, Lee Walker, Lewis Ullah, Gao Yang, Daniel Womersley, Tyler Rees, Liu Hongyu, Rodney Goggins, George Pragnell

The top 8 from the 2022 Asia-Oceania Q School Order of Merit

Kritsanut Lertsattayathorn, Narongdat Takantong, Anekthana Sangnil, Lim Kok Leong, Thitiphong Choolasak, Pongsakron Chongjairak, Rachata Khantee, Khash-Ochir Tuvshinjargal

The eight highest ranked junior players on the 2022 UK Q School Order of Merit, not already qualified.

Sean Maddocks, Iulian Boiko, Liam Davies, Ryan Davies, Luke Pinches, Alfie Lee, Nattanapong Chaikul, Jamie Wilson

Postby HappyCamper

cupotee wrote:Couldn't Shaun Murphy just have taken some advice from David Grace about losing weight , Grace was quite plump a few years ago but is looking quite lean now.

maybe he did. people are different. the same approach won't necessarily work for everyone. different psychology, different circumstances, different physiology.

Postby Wildey

What a performance from Farakh Ajaib

in 2 seasons as a pro he won only 8 matches and 4 of thoes been in Best of 5 or lower.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:What a performance from Farakh Ajaib

in 2 seasons as a pro he won only 8 matches and 4 of thoes been in Best of 5 or lower.

Did he win?

ahead in the decider. just doubled the brown to go twenty points up.

Postby Prop

You bloody jinxed him.

Postby Juddernaut88

Wow unbelievable! Ajaib deserved to win that to be honest no question about that. He was unlucky going in off but the last black by Judd was brave taking it on at that pace and fortunately for Judd he managed to get it.
Barry will be tough this evening and he will need to improve a lot but for now it's just relief he's still in the tournament!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:And Judd wins it.

It seems pretty nailed on that Judd and Hawkins will be the commentary match tonight.

Judd would be a TV Match if Hawkins pulls out

Postby Wildey

Prop wrote:

You bloody jinxed him.

dont believe in that crap do you

Postby Wildey

Juddernaut88 wrote:Wow unbelievable! Ajaib deserved to win that to be honest no question about that. He was unlucky going in off but the last black by Judd was brave taking it on at that pace and fortunately for Judd he managed to get it.
Barry will be tough this evening and he will need to improve a lot but for now it's just relief he's still in the tournament!

Farakh needs to build on this event it came from nowhere.

Postby SnookerFan

Can somebody who has Eurosport as part of their TV package do me a favour?

Can you check to see if the snooker is live on either of the TV channels tonight. I mean on the TV using the remote, rather than with a TV guide or something. I'm seeing conflicting reports.

Postby cupotee

Thanks HC, there hardly seems to be any new names even on that list but ta.
Yes good match, bit sad for Ajaib but just shows personally why I'm not that keen on the swerve shot, you can never really control the pace.

Postby csprince

SnookerFan wrote:Can somebody who has Eurosport as part of their TV package do me a favour?

Can you check to see if the snooker is live on either of the TV channels tonight. I mean on the TV using the remote, rather than with a TV guide or something. I'm seeing conflicting reports.

eurosport 2 2.30pm and 7.00 pm.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:Can somebody who has Eurosport as part of their TV package do me a favour?

it is showing on my virgin box as live from 1900 on es2.

Postby Wildey

Old-fashioned Git <laugh>

Postby Prop

Wildey wrote:
Prop wrote:

You bloody jinxed him.

dont believe in that crap do you

In a word, no.

Postby HappyCamper

Wildey wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Wow unbelievable! Ajaib deserved to win that to be honest no question about that. He was unlucky going in off but the last black by Judd was brave taking it on at that pace and fortunately for Judd he managed to get it.

first q tour event is in two weeks time, should be confident for that. but i don't think he is on the entry list for any wst event until potentially the uk qualifiers.

Postby SnookerFan

csprince wrote:

eurosport 2 2.30pm and 7.00 pm.

Thanks man.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:

Old-fashioned Git <laugh>

I am making something of an unscheduled stop at my parents later, and as such don't have my Firestick with me.

I'm going to have to watch it on TV, if it's on. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:

It happens sometimes.

A player has one decent run on the back of nothing. Doesn't always get followed up on either.

Let's hope it's different for Ajaib.

Postby Wildey

HappyCamper wrote:
Wildey wrote:

first q tour event is in two weeks time, should be confident for that. but i don't think he is on the entry list for any wst event until potentially the uk qualifiers.

Good point He is only 6th reserve for the Northern Ireland Open