Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Qualifying !!!

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:Has Hendry beaten anybody since he come back other than Jimmy?

He beat Wakelin 3:2 at British Open last year which was a very low quality match. Besides that and the Jimmy match I dont think there is any other win.

Oh I just saw he also beat Michael White in the first round of the English Open last year. But yeah thats it.

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:

He beat Wakelin 3:2 at British Open last year which was a very low quality match. Besides that and the Jimmy match I dont think there is any other win.

Oh I just saw he also beat Michael White in the first round of the English Open last year. But yeah thats it.

The strange thing is, if Selt hadn’t played amazing in Hendry’s first match, Hendry was probably playing well enough to win that; obviously he made the century. Since then he hasn’t really got close to that.

Postby TheRocket

Iranu wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

The strange this is, if Selt hadn’t played amazing in Hendry’s first match, Hendry was probably playing well enough to win that; obviously he made the century. Since then he hasn’t really got close to that.

Yeah Hendry played decent in that match, I remember that. Selt actually played out of his skin, especially his long potting. But as you say, since then Hendry lost the majority of his matches by a big scoreline. Which includes four whitewash losses.

Postby GeF

If ROS wins another Worlds, Stephen Hendry can no longer be called "the king of Crucible".
After yesterday performance, I suggest Stephen "the walking bye" Hendry.

Postby SnookerFan

GeF wrote:If ROS wins another Worlds, Stephen Hendry can no longer be called "the king of Crucible".
After yesterday performance, I suggest Stephen "the walking bye" Hendry.

Ronnie's greatest status has been assured for some years.

Postby Wildey

Hendry Will always be the King of The Crucible he won it 5 years on the spin go on Ronnie Match that.