Post a reply

Pathum Thani 6 Reds World Championship

Postby Wildey

Image Image
Monday 6th- Sunday 11th of March at Thammasat University Convention Centre , Bangkok, Thailand

A Tournament first held in 2008 and won by Ricky Walden, there has been 9 different winners up to 2019 when Stephen Maguire won for the second time beating compatriot John Higgins 8-6 in the Final. And Then Covid hit and the tournament took a hiatus of 3 years. But this year it's back and for the first time ever Ronnie O'Sullivan is playing this year and he's one of the few top players not to withdraw, Watch this Space.

Who will add their name to the roll of honour?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Pathum Thani 6 Reds World Championship

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Proper snooker!

When will the WST see sense, and make one-red snooker?

I'd watache.

The red will be hidden behind the pink so have to try a Williams break off shot to hit the red

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I'd watache.

The red will be hidden behind the pink so have to try a Williams break off shot to hit the red

rofl

Postby Juddernaut88

The_Abbott wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I'd watache.

I may have to try playing a frame like that one day.

Postby D4P

Would folks generally say that the main difference between 6- and 15-red snooker is the breakoff shot?

It seems to me that players who have practiced the breakoff shot with 6-reds will have a big advantage over players who haven't. Part of me doubts that someone like Ronnie would think to practice 6-red breakoffs before the event, which could be a big mistake...

Postby RunningSide

Watched milkins beat salty selt on YouTube, very scrappy, selt doing his why me moaning and milkins laughing at him ,joy.

Postby SnookerFan

Minimum Break wrote:The match between Jordan Brown and Noppon Saengkham has reached the score that sounds the same as the surname of the former Archbishop of Cape Town.

rofl