Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tues April 26th) Quarter Fin

Postby Ck147

Yan has a sense of humour, didn’t like the article yesterday complaining about him asking for the cue ball to be cleaned when it was a tough snooker in the Selby match. I’m pretty sure he was joking.

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:Yan has a sense of humour, didn’t like the article yesterday complaining about him asking for the cue ball to be cleaned when it was a tough snooker in the Selby match. I’m pretty sure he was joking.

:goodpost:

Postby SnookerEd25

Ck147 wrote:Yan has a sense of humour, didn’t like the article yesterday complaining about him asking for the cue ball to be cleaned when it was a tough snooker in the Selby match. I’m pretty sure he was joking.

Clearly joking. Too many people were SCANDALISED by that. :hmmm:

Postby Wildey

SNAP Me too.

i just think it gets lost in translation by a lot of people and they got it wrong

Postby csprince

he was clearly joking if selby had done it the commentators would have said that's the jester for you kind of thing.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:

SNAP Me too.

i just think it gets lost in translation by a lot of people and they got it wrong

He was also crouching behind the camera when he made the joke, which made it harder to see that he was joking.

Postby csprince

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:

SNAP Me too.

He was also crouching behind the camera when he made the joke, which made it harder to see that he was joking.

crouching tiger hidden dragon.