Post a reply

Betfred World Championship (Sunday April 24th) Last 16!!!

Postby Andre147

Image Image Image
Saturday 16th of April~Monday 2nd of May at The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield

Defending champion Mark Selby out of the tournament, losing 13-10 to China's Yan Bingtao, and along the way we had the longest ever frame in Crucible history at 85 minutes, 22 seconds! Stephen Maguire and Ronnie O'Sullivan also safely through to the Quarter-Finals, and today Neil Robertson v Jack Lisowski, Judd Trump v Anthony McGill all locked at 4 frames each.

In action today John Higgins starts his Last 16 match against Thailand's Noppon Saengkham, whilst the 2 semi-finalists last year, Stuart Bingham and Kyren Wilson, battle it out in 2 sessions today. Don't miss the Snooker action this Sunday!

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Sunday 24th of April

10am

Kyren Wilson v Stuart Bingham Wilson leads 11-6
Noppon Saengkham v John Higgins Tied at 4-4

2.30pm

Anthony McGill 4-4 Judd Trump Trump leads 8-1
Neil Robertson 4-4 Jack Lisowski Robertson leads 10-1

7pm

Kyren Wilson v Stuart Bingham Wilson leads 11-6
Noppon Saengkham v John Higgins Tied at 4-4

** Denotes Final Session of a Match

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sunday April 24th) Last 16!!

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:
mick745 wrote:Weird day with no matches finishing.

Not necessarily

Imagine this freak situation there is no play on Monday because all matches have been won with a session to spare.

Postby Ck147

Andre147 wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

Not necessarily

Imagine this freak situation there is no play on Monday because all matches have been won with a session to spare.

The evening session will happen as all players involved have 4 frames each…mathematics!

Postby Andre147

Ck147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

Not necessarily

The evening session will happen as all players involved have 4 frames each…mathematics!

How silly of me <doh>

Postby hendry_fan

The Warrior takes on Bingo.Deary me!,another very tough match to call.I think Kyren,ll beat Bingo though.

Ants has done well to stay with Judd so far,but of course,there,s still a long way to go.Probably like most,i aint expectin Ants to beat Judd,but you never know for sure.

Jacks also done well to be able to stick with Robbo so far,but i,m pretty sure that Robbo will end up beatin The Dreamer.

So,Johns up against Noppon.

A canny see John let such a good opportunity to be able to get to at least to the 1/4,s slip,i think Johns got this,his experience,determination will help to send Noppon packin.

C`MONNNNNNN JOHN,ANTS N ROBBO!. :happy:

Am not bovered who wins between Kyren n Bingo.

Postby Wildey

Wow Sangkham has won 4 of the last 5 matches against Higgins including this year in Qualifying for German Masters.

OK This is different, very different but at least sangkham has good memory against Higgins

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:Wow Sangkham has won 4 of the last 5 matches against Higgins including this year in Qualifying for German Masters.

OK This is different, very different but at least sangkham has good memory against Higgins

Like Yan Bingtao, who’d beaten Selby in their last three matches including this year’s German Masters!

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Wow Sangkham has won 4 of the last 5 matches against Higgins including this year in Qualifying for German Masters.

The Cruce is a different proposition though.