Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thurs April 21st) Last 32 &

Postby HustleKing

SnookerFan wrote:I just emailed the BBC to praise the excellence of Abigail Davies.

Jenny 'The Vixen' Ryan does a better beehive, has better tits and ass and delivers more consistent performances than Davies.

Go email ITV

Postby Prop

HustleKing wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I just emailed the BBC to praise the excellence of Abigail Davies.

Jenny 'The Vixen' Ryan does a better beehive, has better tits and ass and delivers more consistent performances than Davies.

Go email ITV

Dude, come on. Think the women on here like reading that?

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:Anyone knows why they changed the Reffing style

Yes.

Because in them days the ref was stood in the players eyeline, and it's something since probably 2000 we as refs need to avoid as much as possible.

But back then they just wanted to be as quick as possible removing the ball out of the pocket. Nowadays though we can be better positioned and still respot the colors quickly enough.

OK

But Ronnie said they need to learn from the past how its really done

That type of reffing will never be done again, it would be seen as a mistake on the referees' part.

Postby SnookerFan

Prop wrote:
HustleKing wrote:

Go email ITV

Dude, come on. Think the women on here like reading that?

Let's ask her.

Sundaygirl, do you like reading that?

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:Anyone knows why they changed the Reffing style

Yes.

Because in them days the ref was stood in the players eyeline, and it's something since probably 2000 we as refs need to avoid as much as possible.

But back then they just wanted to be as quick as possible removing the ball out of the pocket. Nowadays though we can be better positioned and still respot the colors quickly enough.

OK

But Ronnie said they need to learn from the past how its really done

That type of reffing will never be done again, it would be seen as a mistake on the referees' part.

Interesting take on it from Judd Now you're playing to the speed of the ref he said.

I Think personally the Ref should do it the way the player wants Horses for Courses etc