Topic locked

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tuesday April 19th) Last 32!

Postby Yanfan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Yanfan wrote:
chengdufan wrote:Yanfan, congrats on the 80+. Can't be long before you make your first century!
Have you seen the videos AcesInc has posted of his breaks? We'd love to see some footage of you playing. Get your playing partner to video it on their phone and upload it to youtube <ok>

I will do that.

Cool. :hatoff:

I don't see anything nasty about my post, you pussy.

Are you trying to embarrass yourself? Everyone can check this post and see for themselves what you posted.

On the 19th April 2022, I posted that I made an 86 break, here:

viewtopic.php?f=702&t=11971&hilit=break#p963825

TWO POSTS later down the page, you posted this:

viewtopic.php?f=702&t=11971&hilit=break#p963827

Which was a sarcastic gif saying "Most or all of this user's post didn't happen."

The post you quoted above came MORE THAN 40 POSTS AFTER your sarcastic gif post.

And, later that day, instead of just posting a video, because of your nastiness and sarcasm, I decided to try to make a bet with you.

Look, it's a lovely sunny day outside, and I have better things to do than argue with a boring, weak willed little man who doesn't have the courage of his convictions.

So, I'm off out to enjoy my life, and you can sit there thinking of something else to post.

Cheerio. <ok>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Yanfan wrote:
chengdufan wrote:Yanfan, congrats on the 80+. Can't be long before you make your first century!
Have you seen the videos AcesInc has posted of his breaks? We'd love to see some footage of you playing. Get your playing partner to video it on their phone and upload it to youtube <ok>

I will do that.

Cool. :hatoff:

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:Is not believing someone nasty in and of itself?

I would say not; not in this day and age. We’re all lying about something - for example, I’m not really this good-looking :shrug:

Postby Yanfan

Holden Chinaski wrote:All this just to get out of posting a vid of yourself playing snooker. Wow.

Well. I get back from a nice swim and I find this nasty little man still saying that I am trying to get out of posting a vid of me playing snooker.

Is there something wrong with you? The reason I didn't immediately post a video is explained IMMEDIATELY ABOVE THE POST FROM YOU THAT I JUST QUOTED. And also, you keep quoting a post you made more than 40 posts later in the thread than your original nasty sarcastic post. You do know other people can read this and realise what you're doing, don't you?

And, regarding me trying to get out of posting a vid of me playing snooker, if you take the bet you can have all the video you want. As well as proof of EVERYTHING else you have disbelieved, ridiculed, and been sarcastic about in things I have posted.

But, as I have said before on several occasions, you are too much of a pussy to put your money where your mouth is.

I think that people reading this thread will realise what you actually are. So hopefully some good will have come out of it.

I don't think I need to say anything else.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Yanfan wrote:

I will do that.

Postby Yanfan

I am off out again shortly. (Great white shark hunting armed only with a toothpick and a pair of flip-flops). And you really bore the crap out of me. So I think this would be a good idea.

You think I'm a p*ick, and I think you're a p*ick. So, people can people can read the thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=11974

and the posts in this thread from here:

viewtopic.php?f=702&t=11971&start=660#p979481

and then they can decide who they think is a p*ick.

And, just because I'm such a nice chap, I will make your next post for you. Here you go:

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Yanfan wrote:

I will do that.

I will also leave you with a quote from Muhammad Ali:

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

Over and out.

Postby Holden Chinaski

YanFan, when I say I will do something, I do it. When you say you will do something, you actually mean you will chicken out and you will try to find a way to get out of it and blame someone else at the same time. That's OK. We now know you're full of rubbish. :hatoff:

Postby Yanfan

Holden Chinaski wrote:YanFan, when I say I will do something, I do it. When you say you will do something, you actually mean you will chicken out and you will try to find a way to get out of it and blame someone else at the same time. That's OK. We now know you're full of rubbish. :hatoff:

Just take the bet, you scared little creature.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Yanfan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:YanFan, when I say I will do something, I do it. When you say you will do something, you actually mean you will chicken out and you will try to find a way to get out of it and blame someone else at the same time. That's OK. We now know you're full of rubbish. :hatoff:

Just take the bet, you scared little creature.

I don't bet and I have nothing to prove. If I say I will do something, I will do it. If I say I will not do something, I will not do it even if you ask me a hundred times. It's called being a man of your word. You are the one saying you are making century breaks and you will post a video. You have something to prove. I don't. You are not
a man of your word. Chicken.

Postby Yanfan

Dan-cat wrote:This thread, a match thread, is a disgrace. Yanfan please desist. Argue in PM.

Dan-cat, please feel free to delete any or all of my posts in this thread.

My next post will be a thread in The Junkyard.

The thread is here:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=12057
Last edited by Yanfan on 07 May 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Holden Chinaski wrote:I don't see why I have to place a bet for something YanFan promised to someone else. YanFan agreed to post a video to Chengdufan. I had nothing to do with it. No bets were mentioned. This is just YanFan being a pussy. Either post the vid or don't post it, but don't act as if I have something to do with it. There is no bet, I never challenged YanFan to do anything. He promised to post a vid all on his own. There was no challenge. He's just another Johnny Bravo.

:mood:
There's only one me, you jealous pussy who won't take Yan's bet.

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:This thread, a match thread, is a disgrace. Yanfan please desist. Argue in PM.

argument is part of discussion as long as you don't get personal because none of us know each other personal.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:All this just to get out of posting a vid of yourself playing snooker. Wow.

Nobody has ANY Obligation to post Pictures or Videos of themselves on the Internet to all to see.