Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 17th) Last 32!!!

Postby Ck147

Actually, I’m going to be supremely confident and say, “Robbo has this”, I have no doubt :)

Warning for others, if you start a fire in your back garden in some silly attempt to cosmically inspire a player, remember to keep an eye on it, don’t get distracted by snooker. Thankfully, I managed to save the fence, shed and clothes airer, unfortunately a gnome didn’t make it :(

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:Actually, I’m going to be supremely confident and say, “Robbo has this”, I have no doubt :)

Warning for others, if you start a fire in your back garden in some silly attempt to cosmically inspire a player, remember to keep an eye on it, don’t get distracted by snooker. Thankfully, I managed to save the fence, shed and clothes airer, unfortunately a gnome didn’t make it :(

I guess it takes one...

To gnome one.

YYEAAAAHHHHHH

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Actually, I’m going to be supremely confident and say, “Robbo has this”, I have no doubt :)

I guess it takes one...

To gnome one.

YYEAAAAHHHHHH

Good one, makes up for earlier

Postby hendry_fan

After goin to bed in a huff :mood: , very ch**sed off!,i,ve Just seen the result,HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!,Mags ended up winning 10 - 8!. :shock:

How the heck did he manage that!. :chin:

Looks at the scoreing.AHHH,right,cause in the last 3 frames,the Dumpling knocked in a 90,follwed by an 82 and won the final frame by 73 - 30.

Well,very well done Mags!. :clap: <ok> :happy: ,...............

BUT!,......

Bar a few other frames,bits n pieces here n there,the last 3 frames,it was a very lousy,weak performance from Mags it has to be said!.It,s rare that i end up switchin off,give up on a match,due to ch**seoffness!,but last night,well,it really got too much,was very turnoffable!. :dizzy: <laugh>

Mags ended up managing FIVE 50+ breaks,so lots o room for improvement as well in the other departments of the game highly needed!.

Postby Wildey

People seems to think Shaun Murphy was commentating on the World Championship last year and he reached the final. He Wasent last year, Covid did not allow people to do that...he commentated in 2019 when he was hammered by Neil Robertson 13-6 in the last 16.

Postby McManusFan

hendry_fan wrote:After goin to bed in a huff :mood: , very ch**sed off!,i,ve Just seen the result,HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!,Mags ended up winning 10 - 8!. :shock:

How the heck did he manage that!. :chin:

Looks at the scoreing.AHHH,right,cause in the last 3 frames,the Dumpling knocked in a 90,follwed by an 82 and won the final frame by 73 - 30.

Well,very well done Mags!. :clap: <ok> :happy: ,...............

BUT!,......

Bar a few other frames,bits n pieces here n there,the last 3 frames,it was a very lousy,weak performance from Mags it has to be said!.It,s rare that i end up switchin off,give up on a match,due to ch**seoffness!,but last night,well,it really got too much,was very turnoffable!. :dizzy: <laugh>

Mags ended up managing FIVE 50+ breaks,so lots o room for improvement as well in the other departments of the game highly needed!.

It was weire, he transformed after you logged off!

Shaun missed an easy red once he'd got his nose in front, and Mags seemed to spark to life.

Postby SnookerEd25

Sidetracked wrote:Maguire played well to finish that match off but he'll need to up his game from the off to beat Xintong.

Also, frame 14 was incredible!

Yes, frame 14 was one of the great Crucible frames. The drama so edge-of-the-seat, I fell off twice! :dizzy:

Postby SnookerEd25

sas6789 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Robertson will neither win the tournament nor seriously challenge for the title.

That's a pretty strong statement to make.

Doubly surprising as Pink Ball has no history of making strong statements :shock: