Post a reply

Cazoo Tour Championship O'Sullivan v Williams!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 30th of March at Venue Cymru. Llandudno, North Wales

Day 3 sees familiar players drawn together as O'Sullivan winner of the World Grand Prix going up against Mark J Williams who won the British Open back in August last year and the Shoot Out Final losing to Hossein Vafaei.

Who will take the spoils in this one?

Click for Head to Heads

Overall O'Sullivan 33-12 Williams
Main Tournaments O'Sullivan 23-7 Williams
Multi Session Matches O'Sullivan 8-2 Williams

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Cazoo Tour Championship O'Sullivan v Williams!!

Postby Andre147

Until 2003 MJW had a pretty good record against Ronnie.

But for some reason after that it started to decline and going downhill for him. He's only had one big win that I remember, at the International Champs 6-5 in 2015 or something like that. Ronnie has just owned him.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Until 2003 MJW had a pretty good record against Ronnie.

But for some reason after that it started to decline and going downhill for him. He's only had one big win that I remember, at the International Champs 6-5 in 2015 or something like that. Ronnie has just owned him.

11-7 Ronnie up to 2003

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Until 2003 MJW had a pretty good record against Ronnie.

11-7 Ronnie up to 2003

That's still pretty good.

Ronnie is the better player, it's obvious he would have a better h2h. But since 2003 my word MJW really hasn't done anything.

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:The 2020 world championship Quarter final match was pretty decent between both of these players.

Williams had him by the ballbag. Let him slip.

Postby Prop

The sea rolled and yawned, grey skies above darkened, and once again the crowd gathered, mumbled and grew.

“Is that ‘er?”

“I dunno mate, she’s leanin’ on them waves”

“Top heavy cargo?”

“Aye. Gorra be ‘er, ant it?!”

“Phwooaarr”