Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Players Championship Last 16 !!

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:3rd frame was the turning point in the Vafaei and Higgins match. Cant see the Iranian recovering from that blow

It's 3-3 now, but Vafaei needs to score better, otherwise Higgins will find a way to win.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:I see Higgins is 4-3 up.

What happened with young Luca?

He got beaten. Not sure if he played badly or J Robbo played well.

In the other matache, Higgins started a bit slow, but got back into it in frame 3. Since then he’s looked more settled, still not exactly at his best. Vafaei isn’t potting balls at decisive moments.

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

Mark Allen @pistol147

Shocking performance last night. Deserved what I got. Back to the drawing board today. First thing to do when I’m in the club, water my table and put sponges along the rails to try get the conditions just right

Postby Andre147

Fair to say that 3rd frame changed the whole match. Higgins was dreadful up until the MSI, Vafaei could and indeed should have led 4-0. Much like he did against Selby at the UK.

Postby Prop

Crucial moments for Vafaei. Good white, but he’s putting reds in awkward spots. It won’t get easier.

Postby Yanfan

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Mark Allen @pistol147

Shocking performance last night. Deserved what I got. Back to the drawing board today. First thing to do when I’m in the club, water my table and put sponges along the rails to try get the conditions just right

LOL. Nice bit of sarcasm. But you can't say he's wrong.

Those tables were deader than doornails. :|