Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Shoot Out !!!

Postby James Bentley

Juddernaut88 wrote:Hossein Vafaei wins :D

The Hoss has been untouchable all weekend, he's never looked in danger of losing any of his frames. Hope he can keep it going and win the whole thing, he's great.

Postby Vallomas

Will Robbie Williams get his monkey off his back and win his maiden ranking title?
Last edited by Vallomas on 23 Jan 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Vallomas

Dominic Dale
Michael White
Ryan Day

...and now Mark Williams? This event suits the Welshmen.

Postby Juddernaut88

LDS wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Mark Williams wins :( I think he will win the final as well unfortunately.

Why are you frowning Williams, he's been a great one to watache throughout the whole tournament.

I don't like him. I only want him to win when he plays against Ronnie, Selby, Higgins, Robbo, Ali Carter.

Postby Andre147

Vallomas wrote:The class of '92 in another ranking final.

And likely another "ranking" event title.

Postby Andre147

Juddernaut88 wrote:
LDS wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Mark Williams wins :( I think he will win the final as well unfortunately.

Why are you frowning Williams, he's been a great one to watache throughout the whole tournament.

I don't like him. I only want him to win when he plays against Ronnie, Selby, Higgins, Robbo, Ali Carter.

What if he plays Billy Joe Castle?

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:
LDS wrote:

This is legitimately insane.

Postby Juddernaut88

Andre147 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
LDS wrote:

What if he plays Billy Joe Castle?

Billy Joe Castle all the way. I generally support the underdog unless they are playing against my favourite players.

Postby LDS

Iranu wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
LDS wrote:

Postby mantorok

Juddernaut88 wrote:
LDS wrote:

So basically you like them players less than Williams rofl

Postby SteveJJ

Iranu wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
LDS wrote:

Yes, outside of Vodka,i don't think I've seen anyone who doesn't like MJW before. He may be the least supported of the class of 92 but would also say he was the least disliked

Postby Iranu

Happy for Hoss but gutted that MJW couldn’t complete the sprint/marathon career double.