Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Masters Quarter-Finals: Barry Hawkins v Mark Selby

Postby Georgi1914

I really hope that I'm not right but in my opinion Selby was far from trying his best in the first frame. Trump's been a nightmare matchup for Mark for a while now but I really hoped he would grow some balls this time and avoid seeking an early exit. As many others here, I really want to see them clash in the semis.
Last edited by Georgi1914 on 14 Jan 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:If Mark Selby wins this match. Who will the Judd haters support tomorrow evening? Plenty of them dislike Selby just as much as Judd.

I’ll be supporting Judd. I want him to win the title. If he does, it’ll be an enormous psychological boost, and hopefully we’ll see more of his real A game in the future. Because whether I like him as a person or not, his best snooker is always great to watache.

Judd over Willo?

You bucking traitor.

Trust me on this… ;-)

No

Postby Ck147

HustleKing wrote:Does Jack do BBC work of his own free will or do they force Lisowski to do it, genuine question?

I’m sure they asked him and pay him for it, they probably want a younger face to appeal to a younger audience instead of all the old buggers they usually use

Postby HustleKing

Ck147 wrote:
HustleKing wrote:Does Jack do BBC work of his own free will or do they force Lisowski to do it, genuine question?

I’m sure they asked him and pay him for it, they probably want a younger face to appeal to a younger audience instead of all the old buggers they usually use

Seems a bit unfair by BBC, trying to take a young player with lots of ability away from the practice table

Postby Ck147

HustleKing wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Seems a bit unfair by BBC, trying to take a young player with lots of ability away from the practice table

He’d just be partying in Dubai otherwise

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:

How do you think they'd force him to do it?

Threaten him with Bloody Murphy’s Fleshlight?

Postby HustleKing

SnookerFan wrote:

How do you think they'd force him to do it?

Not really force, but say they'll deny him further work should he decline no and if he refuses they'll give him bad comments when he's playing

Postby HappyCamper

HustleKing wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

He'll have plenty of time to practice before The European masters.

Not even likely he'd be practicing at this time on Friday evening anyway.