Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Masters Quarter-Finals: Judd Trump v Kyren Wilson

Postby LC

Hmmm not sure what Henry’s banging on about, trump rarely loses early in tinpot tournaments that’s why he’s dominanted for the last few years, if he’s talking about TCS he may have a point, TBF I also fancy him to win this tournament

Postby SnookerFan

McManusFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
McManusFan wrote:Trying Eurosport today. Jimmy and Butterscotch in the studio. Who's on the Beeb?

Parrott and Hendry.

Ta, Angles and Studd on comms. That's like serving steak with a side order of human rubbish.

They're on commentary. Smurph and Lisowski in the studio.

Seema there too.

Postby James Bentley

SnookerEd25 wrote:
James Bentley wrote:Do you think Jack really is a great friend of Shaun?

Jack is friends with everybody; he is the proverbial ‘great lad’ <ok>

It was just the look on Jack's face when Murphy said "my great friend, Jack Lisowski" that gave me the feeling that while Shaun might think it, the feeling may not be reciprocated.

Postby Iranu

James Bentley wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:
James Bentley wrote:Do you think Jack really is a great friend of Shaun?

Jack is friends with everybody; he is the proverbial ‘great lad’ <ok>

It was just the look on Jack's face when Murphy said "my great friend, Jack Lisowski" that gave me the feeling that while Shaun might think it, the feeling may not be reciprocated.

My guess is this is the most time they’ve spent together outside of a match.

Postby Andre147

LC wrote:Hmmm not sure what Henry’s banging on about, trump rarely loses early in tinpot tournaments that’s why he’s dominanted for the last few years, if he’s talking about TCS he may have a point, TBF I also fancy him to win this tournament

Robbo for me favourite.