Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Masters Quarter-Finals: Judd Trump v Kyren Wilson

Postby Juddernaut88

Come on, Judd, please continue your recent good record against Kyren excluding championship league meetings. One concerning stat is that Judd has played on a Friday afternoon 3 times this season and lost them all :( 2 of those were midday starts and the other one in the British Open was late afternoon.

Postby James Bentley

Juddernaut88 wrote:Come on, Judd, please continue your recent good record against Kyren excluding championship league meetings. One concerning stat is that Judd has played on a Friday afternoon 3 times this season and lost them all :( 2 of those were midday starts and the other one in the British Open was late afternoon.

I love your Judd stats! Do you have a dossier or do you just keep them all in your head?

Postby Juddernaut88

James Bentley wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Come on, Judd, please continue your recent good record against Kyren excluding championship league meetings. One concerning stat is that Judd has played on a Friday afternoon 3 times this season and lost them all :( 2 of those were midday starts and the other one in the British Open was late afternoon.

I love your Judd stats! Do you have a dossier or do you just keep them all in your head?

I seem to remember them in my head lol.