Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Masters Quarter-Finals: N Robertson v R O'Sullivan

Postby SnookerFan

Rockettim147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:there is no reason to be disappointed about today. Ronnie has had a good season so far, won a tournament and quite a good one. I expect him to win one of the tournaments prior to the World Championship and then hopefully he will have a real shot at the World title.

I really hope your right, but I have my doubts. I will be back on here for the Worlds. Also I have tickets for the Quarters so hopefully he will be there.

Stay safe everyone

Stay around for the rest of the tournament, mate.

Postby Juddernaut88

It was a decent match this afternoon. I think Robbos long and mid range game was a little better which ultimately made the difference. Robbo will take some stopping. Congratulations to Ck147 and commiserations the true Ronnie fans.

Judd vs Robbo final could be on the cards but a long way to go before even thinking of that. Judd needs to do the business tomorrow and then Saturday and it won't be easy by any means.

Postby Iranu

badtemperedcyril wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:No more majors for Ronnie

The WGP was a major before the BBC decided they no longer wanted it.

(Okay that’s quite a stretch <laugh> )

Different tournament. The old Grand Prix (Rothmans/Skoda etc) became what is now the World Open.

The WGP was a new event that started 5 or 6 years ago.

Hence the stretch! Because of it using the same trophy.

Postby Yanfan

Iranu wrote:
Yanfan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Yanfan wrote:LOL. All I have to do is quote something my dad said, and Iranu thinks I am some kind of imposter or something.

He's bucking obsessed with me. It's hilarious. rofl

Hey, Iranu, do you want to have another argument like when I destroyed you in this thread?

viewtopic.php?f=700&t=11715

If you do, bring it on. I can multitask.

Bucking muppet.

You need to calm down. I was making a joke about you being 16.

Oh, really. You've changed your mind since you posted this then?

Iranu wrote:
Yanfan wrote:I don't know why, and I've heard it a thousand times, but I still find it funny when he says 'Where's the cue ball going.' :-D

In two years? When he mostly hasn’t even been commentating?

It was a different post with different content. The earlier question I asked which you’ve quoted was I think a fair one and you, equally fairly, replied that you’d heard it a lot on YouTube.

Saying you were full of rubbish was less fair, whether I believed it or not, and I apologise for that.

I’d like to suggest drawing a line under it and moving forward.

I'm fine with that. Let's do it. <ok>

And I also accept your apology. <ok>

No hard feelings on my side. :-)

Postby McManusFan

SnookerFan wrote:I want Williams to win tonight. I don't remember many Robertson vs Williams matches.

Certainly there hasn't been many big matches between them.

Looking on Cue tracker, Robertson knocks the stuffing out of Williams. 2011 Shanghai Masters is the last time Williams beat Robbo in a best of 11 or higher.

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:I want Williams to win tonight. I don't remember many Robertson vs Williams matches.

Certainly there hasn't been many big matches between them.

I would prefer Robbo v Mark too

Postby Ck147

Juddernaut88 wrote:It was a decent match this afternoon. I think Robbos long and mid range game was a little better which ultimately made the difference. Robbo will take some stopping. Congratulations to Ck147 and commiserations the true Ronnie fans.

Judd vs Robbo final could be on the cards but a long way to go before even thinking of that. Judd needs to do the business tomorrow and then Saturday and it won't be easy by any means.

Thanks mate, really enjoyed that match. Seems like an age since we’ve had a Judd v Robbo final, hope we get it

Postby Ronnie79

TheRocket wrote:I think Robbo will get to the final now. He will beat Williams or Higgins in the semis (has a good record against both) and then either face Selby or Trump in the final. I bet it will be another final against Judd.

So give Trump a walkover against Wilson is it ?.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie79 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I think Robbo will get to the final now. He will beat Williams or Higgins in the semis (has a good record against both) and then either face Selby or Trump in the final. I bet it will be another final against Judd.

So give Trump a walkover against Wilson is it ?.

He said either.

Trump can still lose his next match but Selby still making the Final as he predicts.

Postby Ck147

Ronnie79 wrote:
mantorok wrote:Disappointing, but Robbo was the better player today.

Congrats CK!

Why do people do this congratulating CK ?. what part did he play in the win. it is so annoying when do that crap. saying congrats to fans is pathetic

Weird isn’t it? I’ve said it before, all I did was sit on the sofa shouting at the TV and spilling cue wine and Chinese food down myself. Having said that, I like the congrats, makes me feel cool, so stfu.

Postby Juddernaut88

Ronnie79 wrote:

Congrats CK!

Why do people do this congratulating CK ?. what part did he play in the win. it is so annoying when do that crap. saying congrats to fans is pathetic

Why do you always moan? most of your posts are always moaning one way or another. Why does it matter to you if users on here congratulate other users if there favourite players win?
I would say your negative posts on here are deemed far more "pathetic"
Last edited by Juddernaut88 on 14 Jan 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mantorok

Ck147 wrote:
Ronnie79 wrote:

Congrats CK!

Weird isn’t it? I’ve said it before, all I did was sit on the sofa shouting at the TV and spilling cue wine and Chinese food down myself. Having said that, I like the congrats, makes me feel cool, so stfu.

I usually don't congratulate fans, there must be a better word for saying "Hey CK, well done to your man" or something.

I always feel good when my man wins, and I'm sure CK does too.

Postby mantorok

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Ronnie79 wrote:

Congrats CK!

Why do you always moan? most of your posts are always moaning one way or another. Why does it matter to you if users on here congratulate other users if there favourite players win?
I would say your negative posts on here are deemed far more "pathetic"

PATHETIC!

(Did I do it right SnookerFan?)