Post a reply

Re: Unwatchable

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:The Masters has had an uncanny ability to attract the worst of snooker ‘fans’ over the years, and it’s been celebrated for its atmosphere more often than it’s been condemned. Obviously most people who go to matches there are sound, but those idiots are the first thing I think of when I think of the Masters. Not elitism that doesn’t even bucking exist.

There's Idiots everywhere and When you get a Crowd of that many you will get more Idiots..

Absolute bullocks. The Masters draws them like no other event.

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:The Masters has had an uncanny ability to attract the worst of snooker ‘fans’ over the years, and it’s been celebrated for its atmosphere more often than it’s been condemned. Obviously most people who go to matches there are sound, but those idiots are the first thing I think of when I think of the Masters. Not elitism that doesn’t even bucking exist.

There's Idiots everywhere and When you get a Crowd of that many you will get more Idiots..

Few people in the world feel as entitled as Londoners.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Few people in the world feel as entitled as Londoners.

stfu Iranu

Postby Prop

Ironically one of the worst hecklers tonight had a South Yorkshire accent <laugh>

Postby eraserhead

Masters is on par with the worlds. Come at me.

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Masters is on par with the worlds. Come at me.

I'm not sure if I'll sleep tonight knowing that we're just hours away from a Neil Robertson v Barry Hawkins spectacular.

Same, I’m super excited too