Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Masters 1st Round : Judd Trump v Mark Allen

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:
Iranu wrote:If the black went, what was Mark complaining about? He played on it?

Good point :chin:

Maybe he wanted to play on the red in the same pocket and that didn’t go after the respot?

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:
Iranu wrote:If the black went, what was Mark complaining about? He played on it?

Good point :chin:

Maybe he wanted to play on the red in the same pocket and that didn’t go after the respot?

Yeah that’d make sense.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:Well, pizza for tea then.

I have pork chops.

With roast potatoes, veg and gravy?

Dunno, my mum's making it.

Definitely potato and vegetables.

I now want roast potatoes.

Postby Yanfan

Prop wrote:Well, pizza for tea then.

Both my parents are out all evening, so I'm having an Indian delivered later.

Chicken madras, pilau rice, a peshwari naan and a few poppadoms that they always give you for free.

Lovely. <ok>

Postby Yanfan

Yes. Well done, Judd! <ok>

I really enjoyed that match. :-D

Thank you to all my fellow snooker fans here who made it a more enjoyable experience that it would have been otherwise.

I even enjoyed the arguments and the sarcasm.

It's all just a bit of fun, really, isn't it?

Good times. <laugh>

Postby Juddernaut88

Yessssss get in there :D I thought Judd was going to go 5-3 down and but that was a big steal. He's also lost his last few deciders and I was thinking here we go again but fortunately he managed to take his chance in the decider.
Judd wasn't at his best by any means but his scoring was a lot better and I think overall he deserved the win just!

Postby Prop

Pink Ball wrote:Am I the only one who gets a sense that could prove to be a very big win in the career of Mr Judd Trump?

In a way. But I’ve been expecting him to suddenly click for months. He shows signs of it happening… then goes out next round.

Postby Andre147

Juddernaut88 wrote:Yessssss get in there :D I thought Judd was going to go 5-3 down and but that was a big steal. He's also lost his last few deciders and I was thinking here we go again but fortunately he managed to take his chance in the decider.
Judd wasn't at his best by any means but his scoring was a lot better and I think overall he deserved the win just!

You must be buzzing mate!

Well done, those kind of wins on the brink of defeat can often lead to titles, we shall see...

Postby Pink Ball

Prop wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Am I the only one who gets a sense that could prove to be a very big win in the career of Mr Judd Trump?

In a way. But I’ve been expecting him to suddenly click for months. He shows signs of it happening… then goes out next round.

Dunno, it happening in a major, in a match that was highly losable even beforehand, just feels...different.