Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Masters 1st Round : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Jack Lisow

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:Ken in stunned surprise that Ronnie said something different today to what he said a few weeks ago.

To be honest I can see why. It’s not like Robbie to talk himself up so much. And even less like him to take a BBC interview seriously.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:Ken in stunned surprise that Ronnie said something different today to what he said a few weeks ago.

To be honest I can see why. It’s not like Robbie to talk himself up so much. And even less like him to take a BBC interview seriously.

>Might be different next match should he win and talk about not enjoying it. Ronnie is that kind of guy.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:Every player aged 30 and under lost in the first round.

CHANGING OF THE GUARD

Only Kyren can buck that trend.

Changing of the guard will happen, but my honest opinion is before the Class of 92 hit 50 years old, they will still challenge for titles and knock the young players out.

Postby TheRocket

Rockettim147 wrote:Last time Ronnie v Robbo played at the Masters, Robbo battered him. I was there watching

Acually that was in 2015 when Robbo battered him. Last time they played was 2017 and Ronnie won. Was a pretty poor match that though if I can recall.

Postby Rockettim147

TheRocket wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:Last time Ronnie v Robbo played at the Masters, Robbo battered him. I was there watching

Acually that was in 2015 when Robbo battered him. Last time they played was 2017 and Ronnie won. Was a pretty poor match that though if I can recall.

I apologise. Got it wrong

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:In regards to his comments about dress codes, I'm somebody who literally could not form an opinion on what players wore if my life depended it. Nothing has ever mattered to me less than what others are wearing. And I still think Judd should give it a rest.

Why should he give it a rest ?!?
Judd is right, they need to ditch the stupid dress code they have now.

SnookerFan wrote:Waistcoats and whatnot are popular with fans.

Only old farts love those stupid waistcoats.

Postby Andre147

Rockettim147 wrote:LOL LOL I won’t be

I was joking, but maybe a good omen you not being there lol

Last time I watched Ronnie live was at the 2019 Masters, he battered Bingham 6-2 with 2 back to back tons.