Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Masters 1st Round : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Jack Lisow

Postby sundaygirl

I have to go to work this afternoon
Plan is to avoid any mention of what’s occurring
Then watch on an app probs Eurosport as live at 4 o’clock

Rooting for the Dreamboat to at least make an exciting match of it and not just sit in his chair (best seat in the house) watching Ronnie do an exhibition

Postby TheRocket

I expect ROS to be more relaxed in this tournament. The fact he won the most recent tournament was very important and put an end to a 16 month drought.

Irrespective of what happens between now and until the start of the Worlds the ultimate goal is obviously the 7th World title.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:I wonder if Ronnie will be put off by the new music between frames.

Probably <laugh>

Depends if he gets in the zone. When he sat down while the crowd were moving about in the UK, he was clearly not in the zone. Any kind of sound or movement gets amplified and becomes a big distraction. But if you are in the zone, your brain somehow blocks it all out. Like being in a bubble. Things that might normally distract you just don’t register.

Postby Prop

Scooper wrote:I seem to recall first time Ronnie heard music between frames - sometime in the last few years. He was like “what’s that? Is that happening every frame?”

Yes. I think you’re right. And didn’t he tell them to turn it off? I might be imagining that.

Postby Scooper

Prop wrote:
Scooper wrote:I seem to recall first time Ronnie heard music between frames - sometime in the last few years. He was like “what’s that? Is that happening every frame?”

Yes. I think you’re right. And didn’t he tell them to turn it off? I might be imagining that.

Not sure, but I think he had his typical puzzled face

Postby James Bentley

SnookerFan wrote:
Scooper wrote:Is that a German cake?

No.

Eating Alien Chocolate has made me so ill, my spelling is even worse than normal.

Where were you keeping it? I recently found some bars of chocolate that I forgot I had (they were in a box in a cupboard), all with "best before" dates from 2015 and 2016. I've been eating them and they're absolutely fine. Maybe you just have a sensitive stomach.

Postby SnookerFan

James Bentley wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Scooper wrote:Is that a German cake?

No.

Eating Alien Chocolate has made me so ill, my spelling is even worse than normal.

Where were you keeping it? I recently found some bars of chocolate that I forgot I had (they were in a box in a cupboard), all with "best before" dates from 2015 and 2016. I've been eating them and they're absolutely fine. Maybe you just have a sensitive stomach.

We've been over this before. They looked like something from a Ridley Scott movie.

Manty will confirm.