Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Masters 1st Round : Shaun Murphy v Barry Hawkins

Postby Ck147

Prop wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:These interviews are a bit cringe.

Can take them or leave them really.

Does it front of the crowd, I guess. But they're not as good as getting interviews backstage when players are more composed.

Yeah, think they are good for the crowd, they do it after finals, why not other matches in events like the masters, TC, CoC? Would hate it in a 128 player event though.

I think Manty meant the “Hi Barry, it’s Neal” interviews.

Hate those, pretty sure the players recognise the voices.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:So Hawkins played well? I was busy watching VAR buck Villa in the ass.

There’s a thread for football, please use it. But yeah Bazza played really well, esp after the break. Do you like Burger King?

Postby LDS

I'm not sure Barry can beat Selby, but we've already seen Murphy play Selby in a big game match recently and if it turns out to be Maguire then Hawkins hasn't played him for donkeys years (and Murphy v Maguire might strain the table legs too much).

IMO Murphy really needs a fitness regime, and not because of funnies but because I think he really does need one.

Postby HappyCamper

Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Does it front of the crowd, I guess. But they're not as good as getting interviews backstage when players are more composed.

Yeah, think they are good for the crowd, they do it after finals, why not other matches in events like the masters, TC, CoC? Would hate it in a 128 player event though.

it would be a bit of a distraction for table 2.

Postby mantorok

Prop wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Lol no the ones straight after the match, they do it in the darts you wouldn’t be surprised to hear, but they usually give it a few minutes rather than having Rob run up to the table waving a microphone around.

Postby Prop

mantorok wrote:
Prop wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Lol no the ones straight after the match, they do it in the darts you wouldn’t be surprised to hear, but they usually give it a few minutes rather than having Rob run up to the table waving a microphone around.

Out of all the latest cheap fads, I dislike this the least.

Still, that doesn’t mean I really like it.

Postby Ck147

HappyCamper wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

it would be a bit of a distraction for table 2.

yes it would, save it for single table stage.

Postby Prop

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Iranu wrote:So Hawkins played well? I was busy watching VAR buck Villa in the ass.

Hi Iranu, Ed here; yes Barry was very good after the MSI -vintage beast.

<laugh>