Are you....?

#TeamBrecel
28%
#TeamZhao
72%

Total votes : 18

Re: The real question

Postby Juddernaut88

I'm a fan of both but I have gone for Luca as he is in my top 5 favourite players.

Postby Prop

51/49 in favour of Zhao for me.

Postby Ck147

I can’t decide!!!

Postby SnookerEd25

I went Zhao, but don’t really mind. As per, unless there’s a player I actively dislike - whoever is trailing will get my support until (fingers crossed) the thrilling late-night decider <ok>

Postby vodkadiet1

What a match this is. All out attack and no midnight finish!

Postby Pink Ball

I'm on team Zhao simply because he reminds me so much of Jimmy White.

I'm really looking forward to this. Both players have frustrated me so much, and suddenly they both deliver on their huge talent in one of the biggest tournaments of the year. That they both play the game so positively is only a bonus.

A welcome and long overdue change from O'Sullivan, Higgins and to a lesser extent Williams (I appreciate they're exceptional, but it's embarrassing that they're still at or near the top) as well as from players like Robertson and Selby who, in my opinion, are just dull.

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:I'm on team Zhao simply because he reminds me so much of Jimmy White.

I'm really looking forward to this. Both players have frustrated me so much, and suddenly they both deliver on their huge talent in one of the biggest tournaments of the year. That they both play the game so positively is only a bonus.

A welcome and long overdue change from O'Sullivan, Higgins and to a lesser extent Williams (I appreciate they're exceptional, but it's embarrassing that they're still at or near the top) as well as from players like Robertson and Selby who, in my opinion, are just dull.

Cool story bro, but yeah, good we have something different to look forward to tomorrow.

Postby Iranu

Screw all y’all, I’m team Brecel.